Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / New Zealand

Old Aug 12th 2017, 10:45 am   #16
BE Enthusiast

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS question for New Zealand

I'm confused.....not hard mind 😀

Don't you just need your overall IELTS score to be 7.0 or above for nursing registration (average of the individual scores) so you would be 8.35 ???
Haven't you passed even though you scored 6.5 in the writing ???
escapedtonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th 2017, 12:00 pm   #17
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedtonz View Post
I'm confused.....not hard mind 😀

Don't you just need your overall IELTS score to be 7.0 or above for nursing registration (average of the individual scores) so you would be 8.35 ???
Haven't you passed even though you scored 6.5 in the writing ???
You are a tad confused, you have to gain a 7 in each band
inkedneonurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th 2017, 2:43 pm   #18
Just Joined

hollynic is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes overall score is irrelevant as it's a minimum of 7 for each banding. My official results came in the post this morning and confirmed the provisional online results. I have just posted off for a re-mark on my writing and praying for an increase of 0.5 to pass. It's cost me £60 and can take up to 8 weeks. As I'm not on a strict timescale I decided to try for this option. It would be quicker to book, retake and await results on another IETLS but because I am genuinely shocked at the results plus trying to save myself the £140(ish) that a retake would cost I'm going for the re-mark. I've googled the successful re-mark stories so channelling my thoughts of positivity into those 💪🏻 WATCH THIS SPACE - I might be paying to re-sit yet then I'll have wasted £60 🙈

Last edited by hollynic; Aug 12th 2017 at 2:45 pm.
hollynic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / New Zealand