on hold

Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

darlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nicedarlo_tony is just really nice
Default on hold

o well thats it then we have looked at every possible way to get there and have ended up back at square 1

we will now put everything on hold for a couple of years at least then we will be in a better position i.e mortgage paid by another 2 years or so

thanks again to all of you and good luck if your on your way and keep smiling if your already there and keep living the dream i will need all the help i can get in a few years

thanks again
tony (from darlington)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on hold

Good luck Tony

Hope it's not too long before you can try again - keep positive

Best wishes for the future

Moomoo
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

benandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the roughbenandlea is a jewel in the rough

I hope that you are able to rebegin the process of a new life ASAP! Keep posting and finding out more. I know it may at the moment appear so far away but you will with determination end up in NZ soon

Lea
xox
Old Aug 10th 2008, 5:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Two years will fly by . It took me several decades to finally emigrate here what with one thing and another.

Stick around the board and do not be a stranger. We'll have a big cyber party once you have finally arrived around 2010 .
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Tony, hope it all works out for you and yours
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:56 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Shame.

Just keep on saying Delayed not cancelled, best of luck

Pauline