Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Thought I'd pluck up the courage to say hi!!

Thought I'd pluck up the courage to say hi!!

Old Jan 11th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant future
Smile Thought I'd pluck up the courage to say hi!!

Hi to everyone,

Thought I should get round to introducing myself properly at long last instead of just reading all the posts as I so often do! This site is amazing and full of so much info.

Some of you will probably notice that I originally posted on the Oz site but after alot of thought and problems with my OH's quals, we have decided to try NZ and are keeping everything crossed.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Lisa
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice
Default Re: Thought I'd pluck up the courage to say hi!!

Hi Lisa
Welcome to the site.

I'm a relative newbie too and have to confess I am now addicted. You'll find everything you need here. I'm Emma, English teacher, hubby is Ken, IT
programmer, no kids, 2 cats, heading to Christchurch later this year we hope. Where you heading and what do you both do?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora Bonniewoo and welcome to the NZ forum.
They're a friendly little bunch here.Happy Posting.
Have some welcome karma
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Bonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant futureBonniewoo has a brilliant future

Thanks for the warm welcome both of you. Emma you're right this site is addictive and I usually look at it before checking my emails nowadays!

I'm a housewife at present but my work has always been in admin and OH is an Aftersales Manager for a large dealership here on the south coast. We also have two boys aged 12 & 16 going on 40! We have been sending my OH's cv all over the place and have started to make some good contacts. All we need to do now is to work out how to do everything else!

Will ask some questions in the right thread.

Bye for now, Lisa.