Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

Old Jul 16th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

Originally Posted by Wilester
Oh my...... why did i do it
You love it you know you do
Old Jul 16th 2010, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Couldn't resist but it is sooooo good.....right am defo off now!

Old Jul 16th 2010, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent choice London escapee! Here's a more dancable offering from Parliament .. which contains the immortal line.. " turn around, back up and hit me with it!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9yTC...os=XpHhbuxjsic
Old Jul 16th 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yotty
Excellent choice London escapee! Here's a more dancable offering from Parliament .. which contains the immortal line.. " turn around, back up and hit me with it!... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9yTC...os=XpHhbuxjsic
Ohhhh good choice! Whilst we are on the soul/funk theme how about this sadly not an original vid but wicked song

(It is still Friday night here surely I can get away with one more!)
Old Jul 17th 2010, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kner-nackered this morning.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

all that boogying last night in this global disco of yours has left me with blisters
Old Jul 17th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Originally Posted by londonescapee
all that boogying last night in this global disco of yours has left me with blisters
What! You didnt take your heels off and dance around them

Basics
Old Jul 17th 2010, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilester
What! You didnt take your heels off and dance around them

Basics
Noooo by the time you take the heels off the blisters are already there

I did have my handbag out dancing round that in a circle tho
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

YIPPPEEEEEE Friday!!! Sadly I have to work tomorrow so need to keep a low profile on the virtual disco but.....I have been wanting to post this all week

To start the night off....

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whilst in the virtual disco....(I am a true 80s child )

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

and once you're home chilling out at the end of a great night....

nighty night
Old Jul 24th 2010, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

While we're on that subject ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59G67qq19e0
Old Jul 30th 2010, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yotty
While we're on that subject ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59G67qq19e0
I love that tune!

Right, just one for this week.....I really have to go and get ready for work and am ooot tonight on the first of many leaving dos har har going for cocktails

Just what one needs for a cheesy night with the girls and to celebrate the reunion hooray

Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Back again to my day!!

Last edited by mickey_d; Jul 30th 2010 at 10:10 am.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.