Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

February Arrivals and Departures 2017

February Arrivals and Departures 2017

Old Jan 17th 2017, 8:44 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default February Arrivals and Departures 2017

Who:
Where from:
leaving Date:
Where to:
Arrival Date:
Old Jan 18th 2017, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: February Arrivals and Departures 2017

Shouldn't that be February 2017?!?!
Old Jan 29th 2017, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

bex2178 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February Arrivals and Departures 2017

Hi i have just moved to Wellington from UK with my husband and daughter. i am currently looking for work in trhe childcare sector but i can't seen to find a website that converts my British qualification to NZ. con anyone help?
Old Jan 30th 2017, 9:07 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bex2178
Hi i have just moved to Wellington from UK with my husband and daughter. i am currently looking for work in trhe childcare sector but i can't seen to find a website that converts my British qualification to NZ. con anyone help?
Welcome Bex,

Whereabouts are you? what sort of qualification do you have and what sort of work?
Old Jan 31st 2017, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

bex2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are currently renting in Paraparaumu Beach, when our house sells back home we will buy our forever home no sure where yet. we love it here but there is also other places we like.

i have an level 4 in childcare and education. it was the first year of a degree (lost interest in completing the full degree)
School teaching aide would be perfect as it fit around my daughters school hours

any help would be great
Old Feb 1st 2017, 2:16 am

I'm just up the road in Waikanae if you fancy meeting up for cuppa any time.

As for teaching aides that seems to be a hard position to get into and pays not so much. I would suggest volunteering at schools and asking them direct.

Not sure on the requirements and job availability but do know our own school have reduced the aides hours - the school has to pay for the aides out of their own budgets if I understand properly. Nationally teaching places are hard to get unless you want to go to the wops wops, despite what you see in the media.

Originally Posted by bex2178
Hi we are currently renting in Paraparaumu Beach, when our house sells back home we will buy our forever home no sure where yet. we love it here but there is also other places we like.

i have an level 4 in childcare and education. it was the first year of a degree (lost interest in completing the full degree)
School teaching aide would be perfect as it fit around my daughters school hours

any help would be great