Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Old May 28th 2005, 3:01 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Face to a name - if you're brave enough!!!

Horse riding ... fabulous for the old pelvic floor muscles too!
Old May 28th 2005, 4:20 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sega Mad
Don

You are such an elusive S-of a-B!!! Where did that amazing dolphin pic come from. I was gobsmacked!!

I don't know how many of the link photos are yours. The lightning pic is utterly amazing!!! Is that one of yours??? Is the dolphin pic one of your own?
If they are your photos then I take my hat off to you as a purveyor of totally excellent photographs. If they ain't yours then you are at least a top photo researcher!

God Bless ya - you slippery ol' basket
All the amazing hotos are ecando's http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...0&ppuser=22815, the link was there because it was the last photo I posted a comment on.
Old May 28th 2005, 5:16 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Originally Posted by Don
All the amazing hotos are ecando's http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...0&ppuser=22815, the link was there because it was the last photo I posted a comment on.
Don't think so... I have had that lightning one for ages. It was widely circulated on the web as the "best images of 2003" or something.
Old May 28th 2005, 6:10 am
Don
Banned

This is a classic, though

Get outta our way human
Click on image to view larger image
Old May 28th 2005, 6:38 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

How about this then...

So what has all this got to do with pictures of us? Trying to deflect attention from your "stealth photo" are you Don...
Old May 28th 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
How about this then...

So what has all this got to do with pictures of us? Trying to deflect attention from your "stealth photo" are you Don...
Hmmm pots & kettles spring to mind KJP
Old May 28th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

nessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nicenessie is just really nice

Me and OH (me slightly tipsy!!

Alex

and Shannon

(sorry photos a bit massive but don't know how to make them smaller )
N
Old May 28th 2005, 8:55 am
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 80s Chick
My sister-in-law (Sega's sister) has a horse called Beryl, she's lovely. As for the son/daughter thing, I'm so glad I had girls there's something about being able to relate to your daughters. Today it was 28 degrees Celsius and there were loads of girls my eldest daughter's age (14+) wearing skirts that left little to the imagination. I feel hypocritical judging these girls as I used to hitch my skirt up at school and wore skirts that had less material in them than a handkerchief. Funnily enough, I got most attention when I was modestly dressed. I would usually get whistles and remarks when I wore short skirts (sorry folks, this is a different thread entirely, I'll leave this one here). Georgina looked so pretty today in her summer dress and sunglasses and sandals, I look at her and I think 'I'm so glad I had a girl'. I just love 'em. Alex is a delightful boy but it's girls for me every time. I'll go to bed now, I've gotta work tomorrow.

Phyl
Well thanks alot for that Phyl really cheered me up that did!!) I agree, I think boys are horrid to be honest.. they eat dirt and are interested in really rubbish stuff!! and there will come a day when they will sit and watch JAMES BOND! I just know it!
Old May 28th 2005, 8:55 am
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Nessie

Welcome to the Exclusive 'Photo Elite'
Old May 28th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

I will if Don will. How about the pink sheila too...

And Debs, it isn't the James Bond you need to worry about... it is when you come home and find all your baking trays full of dirty engine parts (as my mum did)...
Old May 28th 2005, 4:21 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Simon

Pics of Debs little in was our house in Papamoa. Lovely Lockwood. Bit buggered on the outside but wind, water tight and very warm in the Winter. Plus had views to die for. Funny seeing that pic again.
Old May 28th 2005, 4:39 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
I will if Don will.
I posted another one of me on the beach in Thailand but probably only Larissa remembers which thread it's on
Old May 29th 2005, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Don
I posted another one of me on the beach in Thailand but probably only Larissa remembers which thread it's on

Where is Pinkie's photo = come out come out wherever you are!! Nessie - Cute kids, another brave one posting her photo - come on KJP and Don - lets be having you then...
Old May 29th 2005, 12:35 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Where is Pinkie's photo = come out come out wherever you are!! Nessie - Cute kids, another brave one posting her photo - come on KJP and Don - lets be having you then...
Hi Shellie...I can't post my picture as we haven't told anyone of our plans yet
and if anyone finds our pictures on here we will be well and truly busted!!!

And I think my family would be a bit upset....
we don't plan to tell them until we have our visas in our passports...

may even do a "Shirley Valentine" - tell them we're going on holiday and just not come back!!!!

I will pm you a picture if you promise not to post it on the public forum...

although I'm sure KJP would like one of me for a bit of target practice!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 29th 2005 at 12:48 am.
Old May 29th 2005, 12:36 am
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
wahhay! come on boys!!! we're dying to see our hunky Kiwi men! xxxxx

Don?
Southerner?
Deedee?
Kiwijetpilot?
PompeyMike?

Give us a thrill? you know we are desperate on this NZ forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.