Experiences of NZ

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 12:25 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Question Experiences of NZ

Hi can anyone relate to me their experiences - good and bad - of living in NZ.
Masterton/Carterton/Greytown etc. or other places like Tauranga or anywhere really.

I am particularly interested in a rural lifestyle, going self-sufficient, what's it like for dogs for walking etc.? Are they welcome? What's the horse scene like - particularly off road riding.

What annoyed you? Did you go thre from Oz? What's it REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE? XX Love Mumomonty

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough

Hi,

You're asking this question in the wrong forum. Try the Australia / New Zealand forum in Lifestyle and Culture.

Helen