Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

ex AllBlack and MrBEVS share a fush and chup moment.

ex AllBlack and MrBEVS share a fush and chup moment.

Old Jul 19th 2017, 6:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default ex AllBlack and MrBEVS share a fush and chup moment.

I couldn't be bothered to cook tonight at all, so sent ole husband down to the wharf, after his healthy stint in the gym, to pick up some fush & chups from The Smokehouse

I did wonder if he had stopped for a pint but apparently there was quite a bit of a queue for a Wednesday night . So whilst him and the chap who was one in front of him were waiting for their orders they passed a quick time of day as it were. Y'know how it goes . Bloke style.

"All right mate?" .
"Yeh. All right?"
"Busy tongight"
"Yeh. Busy. No worries"

As husband said, ex All Black Chris Jack clearly recognised my old man from another time before .
Old Jul 19th 2017, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ex AllBlack and MrBEVS share a fush and chup moment.

Chris Jack....he's a big lad.
What about Mr Bevs