Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Electrician looking to move to New Zealand -

Electrician looking to move to New Zealand -

Old Dec 27th 2013, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Choose Professional Electrical Contractor

Originally Posted by simon 560
I am looking for Professional Electrical Contractor.... Give Me Some Ideas or Send Me Some

Website Links...... Could anyone please tell me
there's a search function above this forum, put in electrician and I'm sure several posts with links will come up, good luck
Old Apr 13th 2014, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Electrician looking to move to New Zealand -

Check out my post.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829731
Old Jan 8th 2015, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

jimmy.cebu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottywelsh
should now be able to private message after this post
Hello Scottywelsh,

How is it going there?
I am also in the process of applying for a Limited License. Can you also help me with the work reference letter? I will PM you..

I was told I need it to be very detailed.

Thanks!
Jimmy
Old Oct 11th 2015, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Lee7627 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Keith

Great threds really helpful any chance you could email me copies of the references etc?

Really appreciate any help you can give as I'm currently going thru the process as we speak.

Thanks

Lee
Old Oct 12th 2015, 12:11 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee7627
Hi Keith

Great threds really helpful any chance you could email me copies of the references etc?

Really appreciate any help you can give as I'm currently going thru the process as we speak.

Thanks

Lee

Please see this link: http://britishexpats.com/forum/new-z...letter-826938/
Old Nov 11th 2015, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Joelangdale is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello im an electrician looking to move to new zealand on a working visa, dos the same apply to me regarding getting licensed etc? Sounds a lot of hassle i assumed it would just be send in certs, sit a regulations test and away you go kind of thing.

Many thanks in advance.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 10:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Joelangdale
Hello im an electrician looking to move to new zealand on a working visa, dos the same apply to me regarding getting licensed etc? Sounds a lot of hassle i assumed it would just be send in certs, sit a regulations test and away you go kind of thing.

Many thanks in advance.
Yes. The same applies to you . Just take one step at a time and you'll get through it. Link to ----> EWRB
Old Jan 13th 2016, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

CHRISALLTON123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrician looking to move to New Zealand -

HI ALL

HOPE YOU ARE WELL IM A ELECTRICIAN IN THE UK AND I AM 23 YEARS OLD LOOKING TO MOVE TO NEW ZEALAND IN THE FUTURE CAN YOU HELP ME I HAVE BEEN OFFERED TO USE DOWN UNDER TRADIES TO GAIN MY REGISTRATION OR DO YOU RECCOMEND ANOTHER WAY LOOKING TO MOVE BEFORE 2017 WHAT WOULD YOU RECCOMEND

STAGES AND TIPS ADVISE WOULD BE APPRECIATED

KIND REGARDS

CHRIS ALLTON