Reload this Page >

Santander change of address form

Santander change of address form

Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

Jan D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Santander change of address form

Hi All,

I'm moving to Auckland at the end of April and plan to still have my pension paid into my Santander current account - and then set up a money transfer to NZ through Hifx.
On the Santander website it says that if you are moving to an address outside the UK you need to complete a change of details form and take it into a branch with passport and debit card etc.
I've printed off a copy of the form and after the new address it then asks for country of residence. Do I put UK there or New Zealand?
Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but I don't want them to turn round and say they can't change the address if I put New Zealand.
Has anyone else on here filled in one of these forms?

Any advice welcome as trying to avoid any pitfalls!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santander change of address form

I'd say put New Zealand down... if the HMCE are happy to write to me every year here in NZ i'm sure the banks will have no problem...