Child Allowance

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:29 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Child Allowance

Does anyone still claim child allowance and tax credit from the Uk while living in New Zealand...thanks....
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

eddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to all
Default Re: Child Allowance

so your not paying tax or living in the UK so what makes you think they should pay child allowance to you?????
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by eddie_nz
so your not paying tax or living in the UK so what makes you think they should pay child allowance to you?????
I did not say that? Im not claming just I know someone who is?? god ok and Im not claiming NZ allowance either people jumping down my throat again....
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

eddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to alleddie_nz is a name known to all

well at a rough guess they are commiting fraud
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:01 pm

well at a rough guess they are commiting fraud
I know that dont think im that thick....
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by love30stm
I know that dont think im that thick....
well why are you asking then???

its pretty obvious its fraud...
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

governments don't tend to pay out for people in other countries of they can avoid it

pensions are an exception to this

Last edited by eddie_nz; Aug 3rd 2008 at 10:10 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

there is also no agreement between the two countries re child support
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:11 pm

Ok thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ok thanks

thank on thats child support via ex partners

eg no on going child support from ex husbands (and in are cases wifes)

cant see governmet child support being any different
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is - check this link

http://www.dca.gov.uk/family/remo/contents.htm
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:11 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

I did not say that? Im not claming just I know someone who is?? god ok and Im not claiming NZ allowance either people jumping down my throat again....
Hi, I'm sure plenty of people who are thinking of coming over are wondering about this also, good question to ask.

Shame about the response

I don't know if it's the winter blues but people on this site are quick to condemn at the moment, I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but we don't need to be so offensive.

Pauline
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

On the subject correct me if iam wrong but if u earn a certain amount in N.Z. u dont qualify for child family allowance unless on a low income. Whereas in England it makes no odds to your income u still get it. Be it whether u r a Lawyer,Doctor etc. Then again if i remember right u r means tests to hell in N.Z. the answer being for some people i knew was not too earn as much. As Doctors fees etc was full charge,no community services card etc for cheaper healthcare. So be careful chasing too much dollar as u may,could lose out..................
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by howden40
Hi, I'm sure plenty of people who are thinking of coming over are wondering about this also, good question to ask.

Shame about the response

I don't know if it's the winter blues but people on this site are quick to condemn at the moment, I know we are all entitled to our own opinions but we don't need to be so offensive.

Pauline
Thankyou, but I was asking, I was not the one being offensive here...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:13 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Thankyou, but I was asking, I was not the one being offensive here...

Sorry this came across badly, I was not suggesting you were being offensive, I think what you had to say was good. It was some of the responses my comment was aimed at.

Sorry
Pauline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.