Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

"Central Auckland" Primary Schools

"Central Auckland" Primary Schools

Old Nov 10th 2013, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Northern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of light
Question "Central Auckland" Primary Schools

With out wanting this to become "live somewhere else/ house price moan" type of thread. Potential incoming base needs to be in the Mount Eden/ Epsom/ Remuera/ Meadowbank sort of vicinity, mainly due to proximity to City Hospital.
Fully aware of the private schools in vicinity (St. Cuthberts appearing to standout?,) but anyone got first hand knowledge of the state primaries?
i.e:
Balmoral
Remuera
Mount Eden?
Epsom
Victoria Av (although unlikely...given zoned $$)

For a bright 8 year old currently in mid yr3

NH
Old Nov 11th 2013, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Central Auckland" Primary Schools

Originally Posted by Northern Henry
With out wanting this to become "live somewhere else/ house price moan" type of thread. Potential incoming base needs to be in the Mount Eden/ Epsom/ Remuera/ Meadowbank sort of vicinity, mainly due to proximity to City Hospital.
Fully aware of the private schools in vicinity (St. Cuthberts appearing to standout?,) but anyone got first hand knowledge of the state primaries?
i.e:
Balmoral
Remuera
Mount Eden?
Epsom

NH
I would visit the schools and get a feel for the direction of the Principal. I know this can be hard when your trying to establish a rental before committing but its better than opinions on a public forum.

Your in the right areas for the better state and private so don't fret too much
Old Nov 11th 2013, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northern Henry
i.e:
Balmoral
Remuera
Mount Eden?
Epsom

NH
Parnell school is a state school, I have no children that have gone to this school, but I pass it each morning and I know of friends that have had children go to it in the past. Check out their prospectus below

http://www.parnell.school.nz/uploads...414561/all.pdf
Old Nov 11th 2013, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Northern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Nero, all info gratefully received..