Brexit Exciles

Old Mar 7th 2017, 7:35 am
NZ resident since 2003

Stgeorge6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Brexit Exciles

Anyone else buggered by Brexit, don't get me wrong enjoying time in UK at the moment but would have returned to NZ this year but the pounds historic collapse due to Brexit and our removal from EU means at least another 3 or 4 years in Blighty !!!! Not that working in London and living in The English countryside a bad thing , but would like to return one day.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brexit Exciles

If you look at the historical rates over the past few years the average sits about 1.9 with the glory days of late 2015 & 2016 gone now but at 1.8ish it's not too shaby. It's always a gamble, if you want to hold out for a better deal then that's another gamble!
Old Mar 7th 2017, 12:08 pm
NZ resident since 2003

Stgeorge6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brexit Exciles

True life a gamble and if you earning kiwi dollars really makes no odds, but for those living on sterling makes things incredibly difficult , but to be fair that sane in France. Spain or OZ at the moment, retirees all taken a 30% hit , so yes a return to historical adverages be good one day, personally if I had to come back now and had no choice I would be renting house in UK and renting in NZ.
But Brexit is a shame as the chance of living in Europe if you wish will close and that is one of the draws for the thousands of Kiwis in the UK.

😎🏄🏄