Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best flight/airline price to the UK in the next 2 to 3 months?

Best flight/airline price to the UK in the next 2 to 3 months?

Old Feb 8th 2016, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best flight/airline price to the UK in the next 2 to 3 months?

Originally Posted by BEVS
I don't know what that is.
What is travel supermarket?
A travel comparison site - you would be better off using Skyscanner (google it)
Old Feb 8th 2016, 9:20 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kotare
A travel comparison site - you would be better off using Skyscanner (google it)
can you pay from the UK on that site when you are based in NZ?
Old Feb 9th 2016, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
can you pay from the UK on that site when you are based in NZ?
If you have a uk billing address - I use the uk rather than nz site anyway
Old Feb 10th 2016, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

The best price with a reasonable flight I've managed to obtain is with Royal Brunei. It's $1967 return to London

Or there's Air New Zealand to Birmingham coming in at $2086. Dates are flying out on Thursday 17th March, returning on March 30th. Gives you easter.

Air India were the cheapest at $1642. However, that included a ridiculous 10 hour wait at one airport and then 16 hours at Delhi. 57 hours in total. Not worth it.

From Nelson you can book to go to Auckland with Jetstar. It was $138.00 return and that included luggage up to 25kg. It'll be cheaper with 20kg by about 10 or 20 dollars.
Old Feb 10th 2016, 4:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tom H
The best price with a reasonable flight I've managed to obtain is with Royal Brunei. It's $1967 return to London

Or there's Air New Zealand to Birmingham coming in at $2086. Dates are flying out on Thursday 17th March, returning on March 30th. Gives you easter.

Air India were the cheapest at $1642. However, that included a ridiculous 10 hour wait at one airport and then 16 hours at Delhi. 57 hours in total. Not worth it.

From Nelson you can book to go to Auckland with Jetstar. It was $138.00 return and that included luggage up to 25kg. It'll be cheaper with 20kg by about 10 or 20 dollars.
You . Thank you so much.

I'll have a ferk around all this.

It is looking like being over Easter as that also help with the new job , there being some Public Holiday days in that .

I'll let him know so he can talk with his employer.
Old Feb 10th 2016, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

How do you find quotes that cheap??
Old Feb 12th 2016, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
How do you find quotes that cheap??
I have access to the booking reservation system that the majority of the airlines use. I can do a command that'll find me the best deal a class is offering. It's the system that develops your 6 digit unique booking code for your flight.
Old Feb 12th 2016, 7:57 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

I have access to the booking reservation system that the majority of the airlines use. I can do a command that'll find me the best deal a class is offering. It's the system that develops your 6 digit unique booking code for your flight.
is this legal

worth knowing someone in the know