Reload this Page >

Advice Needed Please

Advice Needed Please

Old Dec 9th 2014, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

ethnicstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice Needed Please

Hi everyone,

Hope everybody is well just a quick question as i've posted things on here before and had so much feedback which have been helpful, I've been looking for potential jobs within New Zealand within my skill range (web development and digital marketing ) and come across the site Seek.co.nz . I was just wondering if there was any other recruitment sites people recommend i'm also on linked in as well.

Thank You

Old Dec 9th 2014, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

S_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Advice Needed Please

I'll not post it in the forum, but if you DM me I have the name of an IT recruitment company in Wellington.
Old Dec 9th 2014, 9:07 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

think Google will be your friend on this.
Old Dec 9th 2014, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

KellyIT Services
Absolute IT

I highly recommend Absolute IT!
Old Dec 9th 2014, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

thank you guys
Old Dec 10th 2014, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Chocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really niceChocoholics is just really nice

Trademe lists jobs Trade Me Jobs - Thousands of New Zealand jobs. Find a job today

Think the one you already have - Seek - is probably one of the best sites.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

D***, just seen my dream job on TradeMe, so tempted to apply anyway and be darned with head over heart planning.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

If you don't try you will never know

Good Luck
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

darbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud of

I am also in the CRM/Digital Marketing industry. I saw my dream job on seek.co.nz (great site btw!), and like you, wasn't sure whether to apply or not.

But as the job was perfect for what I wanted, and fitted my skills perfectly, I decided to apply on a whim. I didn't have the visa sorted at that point, but I made sure to reference that I was in the late stages of my visa application in my cover letter (husband already has a job offer on the skills shortage list).

They gave me a chance, had 2 skype interviews, and was offered the job last week. I start in February and arrive in Auckland the week before! Absolutely thrilled!

Moral of the story = GO FOR IT!
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

darbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud ofdarbydoo has much to be proud of

PS, If you change your location to New Zealand on LinkedIn and put your headline as 'Available in [town] in [month] 2015' (as long as everyone back home is aware that is!) or whatever applies to you, you will likely be contacted by a number of recruitment agencies - this is what happened with me recently.