self business cake baker

Old Oct 25th 2015, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

lilia ten horn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default self business cake baker

Hello everybody,I have recently moves to the Netherlands and I am still working on my Dutch language,I believe it's not easy to find a job.I have been always told from people who taste and see my cake that it's tasty and beautiful looking,would like to turn it into a business by baking at home and receiving commands,I am not sure if there are any useful dutch websites to post my cake pictures,and how can I make that business running from house?

Thank you in advance.
Old Oct 25th 2015, 5:42 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: self business cake baker

if you read the wiki at the top of this form it tells you how to seek advice on going self-employed. basically you need to contact the Kamer van Koophandel. They can give some advice for free but after that you have to pay.
Without joining the the KvK you may not be able to work as self-employed. Again it will be easy for you to talk to them.
There regulations about handling food, are you trained in this and do you know about food labelling regulations too?
Old Oct 28th 2015, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: self business cake baker

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that one person in a catering business (as an owner, that will be you) needs to hold a Dutch social hygiene certificate (HACCP
). This might help you. https://www.ikgastarten.nl/ondernemi...ijf-12-stappen