Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Problem with M-formuier 2011 (Belastingdients)

Problem with M-formuier 2011 (Belastingdients)

Old Feb 22nd 2014, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

gioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant future
Default Problem with M-formuier 2011 (Belastingdients)

Another bureaucratic tile has just fallen on my head and I need your help.

In late December last year I contacted the Belastingsdienst to ask for a tax return for the fiscal year 2011. As I had stayed in NL for only 4 months, I was told I had to fill the so called M-formulier. I was given two options: have it sent home for me to fill it and send it back by post, of take an appointment with the local tax office where somebody would help me filling it for me. So I choose the second option, went to the tax office, and the officer told me I would have the money in two months.

Two months have gone and I have just received a letter from the Belastingdienst telling me the the procedure was done wrong and I would have to fill the M-form 2011 online.
But I have checked on the website, there's no online application for the M-form 2011, only for the C-formulier, which is not applicable to me.

It seems the Belastingdients is playing with me.

Of course I will call the Belastingdients as soon as possible. I wonder if anybody has had the same problem and I can protect myself from this bureaucratic abuse and if I will ever see this money back. Thanks

EDIT: I've found this application:
http://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wc...tingplichtigen

Is this the one? has anybody ever done it?

Thanks

Last edited by gioppino; Feb 22nd 2014 at 4:18 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2014, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem with M-formuier 2011 (Belastingdients)

If I'm correct in thinking you're between jobs, you can get free help with your tax here:

http://www.belastingwinkelamsterdam.nl/