moving to Amsterdam...

Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

alaska is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to Amsterdam...

Hi,
I am moving to Amsterdam to experience life in Holland, but would also like to know the standard of living I could expect on my salary.

I will be on €38k and am currently living in London. The cost of living is probably lower than in London, but would just like to confirm this. Thanks for any response.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

username132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to Amsterdam...

Originally Posted by alaska
Hi,
I am moving to Amsterdam to experience life in Holland, but would also like to know the standard of living I could expect on my salary.

I will be on €38k and am currently living in London. The cost of living is probably lower than in London, but would just like to confirm this. Thanks for any response.
You'll be fine!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:32 pm
logga8

logga8 is an unknown quantity at this point

hy i live and work in germany at the moment but im looking for a job in holland working in transport as a driver cls 1 would like to work in heavy trans i,e 40 ton plus any tips
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

username132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by logga8
hy i live and work in germany at the moment but im looking for a job in holland working in transport as a driver cls 1 would like to work in heavy trans i,e 40 ton plus any tips
You probably should have started your own thread, but anyway... I'd try ringing some uitzendbureaus - if they can't hook you up with a suitable job, ask if they know any uitzendbureaus that can.

Here's one to get you started (already adjusted for international calling) - they probably wont have the job you want, but they may be able to make suggestions. I suggest you use Skype or another VOIP to make the phone call.

Tempo Team: 31206429616

Good luck!