Meeting people in Amsterdam!

Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Location: Living and working in RAK and wondering where all the nice single men are!
crazyorangeone is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Meeting people in Amsterdam!

Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved to Amsterdam for work and as a young single female, would love to make some new friends, as currently only really know my work collegues. Anyone fancy a drink sometime?

I'm 27, and just want to enjoy life to the full!

Hope to hear from some like minded people soon.
Melissa
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

Hamster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting people in Amsterdam!

Originally Posted by crazyorangeone
Hi Everyone,

I've recently moved to Amsterdam for work and as a young single female, would love to make some new friends, as currently only really know my work collegues. Anyone fancy a drink sometime?

I'm 27, and just want to enjoy life to the full!

Hope to hear from some like minded people soon.
Melissa
Hello Melissa, I am in the same situation although I arrive in about a week in Amsterdam. I will be checking out a few clubs and Bars as soon as I get there though

let me know!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Sportone is an unknown quantity at this point

I know you two are both moving to Amsterdam but there are quite a few of us that meet up in utrecht. its pretty close and a good night out. I'd be up for a drink in either Amsterdam or utrecht.

ps welocome to holland both of you.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sportone
I know you two are both moving to Amsterdam but there are quite a few of us that meet up in utrecht. its pretty close and a good night out. I'd be up for a drink in either Amsterdam or utrecht.

ps welocome to holland both of you.
Hello Sportone,

thanks for the welcome

Sure, utrecht sounds good too. Is it easy to get to and from there by train?
Let us know when the next meet up is (or I will just check on the other thread that you guys have). And sure let us know when you are in Amsterdam!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

yes mate Utrecht is no more than half an hour away and trains run all night. its a pretty nice university town. plenty of drinking places and so on. I'll keep you guys posted. or keep a look out on our posts.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

kympalmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Im about to move to Amsterdam in January and would definitly want to meet for some drinks etc

Kym
Old Oct 24th 2008, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

Good good well i'm sure lots of people are up for some drinks so i think we need to start to plan an evening out.

any thoughts guys?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

kympalmer is an unknown quantity at this point

anytime from january 8th is good for me!!!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 8:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sportone
Good good well i'm sure lots of people are up for some drinks so i think we need to start to plan an evening out.

any thoughts guys?
I think we should organise two meet ups/drink ups - one in Amsterdam and one in Utrecht. I know you guys have already had a meet up (or a few) in Utrecht but not much activity on the other thread recently. Anyways getting to the end of year so its party season

I think we should organise something for November/december

should we move this backto the other thread? We have blantantly hijacked this one....sorry to crazyorangeone
Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

mishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nice

December would be good.. I will be in the country then too! Utrecht is only going to be 30 mins on the train from Alphen, which is where I am going to be living. Myself and my partner only know one person (who is dutch - i used to work with her in the UK and she moved back there this year) and my partner only knows his work colleagues so would be good to meet up with some people who are also new to the country and people who have been there for a while now.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Kynk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hamster
Hello Melissa, I am in the same situation although I arrive in about a week in Amsterdam. I will be checking out a few clubs and Bars as soon as I get there though

let me know!
Hamster & Crazy - I work in Amsterdam and live in Utrecht.

There are a bunch of us now that like to meet regularly and I don't think anyone gives a toss where it is (so long as the music is good and there's a bar)

We might as well keep this one for Amsterdam and the other one for Utrecht.
Utrecht is only 30 mins from A'dam and both cities never sleep

What do you think?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

mishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nicemishimoto is just really nice

Am I invited too? I will be working in Amsterdam from 10 December. If I can't make this meeting with you guys if you are having it before 10 December, then I would be up for the next meeting?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kynk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mishimoto
Am I invited too? I will be working in Amsterdam from 10 December. If I can't make this meeting with you guys if you are having it before 10 December, then I would be up for the next meeting?
For sure. Leaving it up to someone else to organise. *winks at Hamster*
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:18 am
Just Joined

Sere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everybody.

I am moving to Amsterdam in February for a new job and, since I will be working in a small office, I would like to know if there is anyone in a similar position who would like to meet new people :-)

I am 26 (Italian but born in London) and would really love to meet new people in Amsterdam! though I will be based in Den Haag for a few weeks.

let me know if you're in!

thank you,
Serena
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:46 am
Just Joined

pfari is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Meeting people in Amsterdam!

Hi guys, I'm Paul and I'm working in Amsterdam since Dec'08. I'd like to meet new people to enjoy clubs, pubs, etc... So, get in touch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.