Utrecht Jobs

Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

azzb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Utrecht Jobs

Hi all,

Im wandering if anybody living in the Netherlands could point me in the direction of some IT job websites?

To start with im half Dutch, born and raised in the UK but I have family in Utrecht and visit twice a year, so I know the city well and feel at home there. I can speak enough dutch to get by but im nowhere near fluent. Ive done 2 years of a computing science degree, but decided to take some time out as it wasnt taking me in the direction I wanted to go in (too much JAVA and learning how to program things from the API, even though this would never be required).

Im still very interested in computing but theres no way I want to spend the rest of my days programming, its too boring. However I have covered a wide array of other topics and would be interested in some sort of support or sutomer service side of the IT world, im not sure to be honest.

So sorry for my rambing, but if anybody has done something similar id love to hear from you before I start hastling the uitzendbeureas, im more thinking out loud at the moment than doing anything but I really fancy a change right now and Utrecht is a second home to me.

Many thanks
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

username132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Utrecht Jobs

Originally Posted by azzb
Hi all,

Im wandering if anybody living in the Netherlands could point me in the direction of some IT job websites?

To start with im half Dutch, born and raised in the UK but I have family in Utrecht and visit twice a year, so I know the city well and feel at home there. I can speak enough dutch to get by but im nowhere near fluent. Ive done 2 years of a computing science degree, but decided to take some time out as it wasnt taking me in the direction I wanted to go in (too much JAVA and learning how to program things from the API, even though this would never be required).

Im still very interested in computing but theres no way I want to spend the rest of my days programming, its too boring. However I have covered a wide array of other topics and would be interested in some sort of support or sutomer service side of the IT world, im not sure to be honest.

So sorry for my rambing, but if anybody has done something similar id love to hear from you before I start hastling the uitzendbeureas, im more thinking out loud at the moment than doing anything but I really fancy a change right now and Utrecht is a second home to me.

Many thanks
You might try www.undutchables.nl