Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

joshS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Hello people. We are a group of expats (Aussies, Italians, Spanish, German, French, Columbian, Bulgarian) mixed with some dutchies of ages 18 - 30something. We're playing for a club near the Westerpark called SDZ.

Last year we had a fantastic season, with a great group coming together to have a lot of fun, play some good football and generally just enjoy ourselves. With the season kicking off, we've lost a couple of key players in key positions, and as such we're looking for a few additions to the squad.

We've got lots of attackers, but it's the Central Midfield and Defence departments that we are a little short. If any of you consider yourself decent (We're not a selection team, so don't worry!) and are interested in being involved in a season of fun, let me know. We could use your help!

Cheers,
Josh
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:24 pm
CBE
Just Joined

CBE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Hi,

I used to play defense (central, right back, and sweeper) and have been considering getting back into Football. I have not played competitively for about 5 years though. Do you play in a league and train regularly??

Best,
Chris.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:20 am
Just Joined

fgrajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I read your post and I am interested if possible to join your football team. I am Mexican and I just moved into Amsterdam two weeks ago. I have been playing football at competitive levels all my life.

Hopefully there is still a chance to play with your team. Otherwise I would appreciate if have any idea of another team that I could join.

Thanks
Regards,
Francisco Grajales
Old Oct 19th 2010, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

ramiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I just moved to Amsterdam from Argentina. I'm a little bit out of shape, but I can play if you need one.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Elgriego1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I am moving across in the next couple of weeks, Im looking to get back into a bit of 11 a side. Used to play 11 aside and 5 aside. Are you still looking for players?

Let me know,

Panos.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 2:40 am
Banned

robbyarg is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's really cool. If you're a club, just advertise it.

Originally Posted by joshS
Hello people. We are a group of expats (Aussies, Italians, Spanish, German, French, Columbian, Bulgarian) mixed with some dutchies of ages 18 - 30something. We're playing for a club near the Westerpark called SDZ.

Last year we had a fantastic season, with a great group coming together to have a lot of fun, play some good football and generally just enjoy ourselves. With the season kicking off, we've lost a couple of key players in key positions, and as such we're looking for a few additions to the squad.

We've got lots of attackers, but it's the Central Midfield and Defence departments that we are a little short. If any of you consider yourself decent (We're not a selection team, so don't worry!) and are interested in being involved in a season of fun, let me know. We could use your help!

Cheers,
Josh
Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

nialler is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,

Recently moved to amsterdam and wondering if you are still looking for players? Have played 11-a-side and 5-a-side for many years but havn't been able to find a game here. handy enough and have boots! let me know...
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

stuffspring200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Josh i am a manager of a English sunday league team and at the end of our season or before the next season starts i was thinking of bringing my team to Amsterdam for a team holiday and wondered if we could arrange a friendly with ure team or if you know any other teams that might be interested, our season ends in april and doest start again till september if u could let me know what you think to this idea i think it would be fun for both teams and let me know when your season break is it would be a treat for my players

If you could reply to my email [email protected]

Thanks for your time,
Craig
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Charlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nialler
hello,

Recently moved to amsterdam and wondering if you are still looking for players? Have played 11-a-side and 5-a-side for many years but havn't been able to find a game here. handy enough and have boots! let me know...

Nialler,
Will you send me an email to [email protected] so as I can contact you about coming out for a team.
Charlo
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

ScouseArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hallo Charlo Nialler am 47 yrs from liverpoool played all life at gud standard midfield general ha! lookin for a game and bevvies training is when??? Sat game suits. lemme n. thanks now
Old Jan 24th 2011, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Charlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ScouseArmy,
Thanks for your interest. We already have a couple of over 40's in the team and I'm afraid that they're no longer up to the pace at the standard we play. We're actually trying to farm them off to a veterans team. Sorry and hope that this doesn't come across as ageist.
Charlo
Old Jun 6th 2011, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

pibebrenner is an unknown quantity at this point

hi josh! how are u! are u still looking for players? i arrived from argentina a couple of days ago and would really like to join a team!

I used to play for many different teams there. If you´re not looking for people right now, do you know where should i look for teams/leagues or just friendly matches??

thank you very much for your time!

cheers,
andi
Old Jun 14th 2011, 7:32 pm

terje is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also interested in joining - 31 years old, attacking midfielder, played regularly back in the UK. Let me know details please.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 7:34 pm

terje is an unknown quantity at this point

Also perhaps you know of some local Dutch websites where there are other offers in case this doesn't work out?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Kobene is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Arrived 4 weeks ago.
Looking to play on a regular basis.
Have played 5aside on weekly basis for last 5 years.
Are there any hotspots in Amsterdam for football amateurs, online or offline?

K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.