Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Dutch based Man and a van or removal company

Dutch based Man and a van or removal company

Old May 18th 2015, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Scotsman4805 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dutch based Man and a van or removal company

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a Dutch based man & a van or removal company who could help with moving furniture from Stockholm to Leiden?

Does anyone know how much this might cost? I am one person moving from a 60 sqm apartment and would need a large van or small-medium truck. I could sell big things like sofa, bed, dining table before moving if it's more cost effective to do so.

Many thanks
Old May 22nd 2015, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Red_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Wine_Fairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch based Man and a van or removal company

I've used two. One is Lee, known as whitevanman (add .nl to get his site) and he has both transit and Luton size vans.
My first experience with him was good and reasonable, the second was OK but the price had shot up in just 12 months (my TV got damaged but he deducted the price no proplem).
My second experience, just last summer, is with Cargo Taxi (again, add .nl) which is an American guy (I think called Alex), and I found his customer service to be much better.

Both came with options (packing service, extra guys to help). I know the former does international removals, not sure about the second.