Why moan/whinge?

Old Oct 29th 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why moan/whinge?

Originally Posted by busterboy
...Pah...my doctor never allows me to stick my finger up his bum...I ask and I ask....
I think there are places you can go to, to live/try out your fantasies.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 4:21 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I think there are places you can go to, to live/try out your fantasies.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Beetroot can be an interesting one, I know someone who throught it was blood and went to the docs and had his finger up his bum.

Presumably the doctor diagnosed him with smell finger syndrome!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Guys, guys, guys...you made my day....soooo funny

Especially you FM.....you should think about to become a stand up comedian
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:42 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Especially you FM.....you should think about to become a stand up comedian
I'm not sure if you mean me EuroTramp but thanks, it's nice when someone appreciates the effort

Tonight I'm watching the dvd of Dad's bowls club's annual cabaret from England. It's the same every year, but is still stellar entertainment compared to the dirth which masquerades on television here.

If it's not some lizard draping draping current affairs 'journalist' telling me how fat lazy Lebanese unlicenced builders are ripping off workers comp whilst getting benefits for their single parent daughters, it's a sport 'reporter' telling us how an Aussie came 475th in the Tibetan Yak Herding championships whilst totally ignoring the fact that 3 world records were broken in other sports

Or I could flick to Channel 10 and watch the umpeenth repeat of PMT Miami or whatever dross they've bought on special this week. Which of course which would mean enduring about 67 ad breaks per hour in which each one sees my television double its volume just so I can hear some Aussie bloke selling me Aussie products called Aussie something, which no doubt is helping Aussie kids grow into, err Aussies. Good on ya Mum

I'd better stop now before I get banned
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:41 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
I'm not sure if you mean me EuroTramp but thanks, it's nice when someone appreciates the effort

Tonight I'm watching the dvd of Dad's bowls club's annual cabaret from England. It's the same every year, but is still stellar entertainment compared to the dirth which masquerades on television here.

If it's not some lizard draping draping current affairs 'journalist' telling me how fat lazy Lebanese unlicenced builders are ripping off workers comp whilst getting benefits for their single parent daughters, it's a sport 'reporter' telling us how an Aussie came 475th in the Tibetan Yak Herding championships whilst totally ignoring the fact that 3 world records were broken in other sports

Or I could flick to Channel 10 and watch the umpeenth repeat of PMT Miami or whatever dross they've bought on special this week. Which of course which would mean enduring about 67 ad breaks per hour in which each one sees my television double its volume just so I can hear some Aussie bloke selling me Aussie products called Aussie something, which no doubt is helping Aussie kids grow into, err Aussies. Good on ya Mum

Was it the model above the tv that you purchased that had the on/off switch?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FPM

I take it then that you dont like oz??
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM

Well I won't ban you cos after enduring three years of dross Aussie TV, I totally agree with you.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM

Well I agree the Aussie TV is pretty crap, but I don't find the British TV much better now either. Where I stay has sky and I'm forever flicking up and down all channels, to a)see if there is anything worth watching b)if I haven't seen it before or I fall asleep because it's boring. When you look at the standard of the "old" programmes compared to the newer ones, you wonder what happened. We used to be well know for our TV programmes, humour, now I'm ashamed of what they turn out. I think the PC brigade has got into the editing room, because the British humour that used to be so well known and liked world wide, seems to be lacking.. As for eastenders, etc, Jesus, I'm suprised the sucide rate doesn't go up, talk about aload of moanie minnies....and doom and gloom, and it surprises me how many people watch Big Brother. :scared: And as for Spanish TV.....

Last edited by Mercedes; Oct 30th 2006 at 3:20 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:54 pm
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Was it the model above the tv that you purchased that had the on/off switch?
Alas it was. It was just out of our reach. I could have sold one of my Aussie V8 family trucksters, or my collection of 'Real Aussies Drive Utes' stickers, or I could have switched off the underwater lighting in the dog's swimming pool in order to raise the money for the next model. But one has limits.