Why moan/whinge?

Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:26 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why moan/whinge?

Late dinner peeps, let me know if Brissydeb passes out. Later Taters.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
I've got a moan. It just took me 1 hour 20 minutes to get $5 worth of bottles recycled.

I'll get my plane ticket.

I have too...our lecky's been off for an hour.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Bye Gruff...I'm off to watch some Corrie soon.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye. Got to get the Halloween gear on.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Bye. Got to get the Halloween gear on.

Have fun Sally
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

I've discovered he reason BD hates the English:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!............sister married an English man and the gifts they received from south of the border £10/£15 per couple, avg Scottish gift varied between £100 to £200. Are the Scots tight.........eh NO!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Have fun Sally
Thanks. Hope your lecky comes back on.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

This is her husband and she may very well do.

:scared:
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by brissydeb
This her husband and she may very well do.

:scared:
LOL that explains a lot
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:33 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

This her husband and she may very well do.

Cheers - have fun! (when she wakes up, that is... )
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

LOL that explains a lot

OK this thread has gone too far!!!!!!!! Was taking the piss from the start!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey dude

She has not passed out, she was taking the piss. One thread got 100 replies in one hour...........good stuff!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've discovered he reason BD hates the English:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!............sister married an English man and the gifts they received from south of the border £10/£15 per couple, avg Scottish gift varied between £100 to £200. Are the Scots tight.........eh NO!!!!!!!
How did you find that?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey dude

She has not passed out, she was taking the piss. One thread got 100 replies in one hour...........good stuff!!!!!!!!

Yes dude we know...that's why we ignored you...get it?
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yes dude we know...that's why we ignored you...get it?
oh yes!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.