Why do they bother?

Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do they bother?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You won't be alone, there are several others joining you there
Oh Polly, where is your sense of fun.
Reading this reminds me of the old days.

Whisky
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whisky
Oh Polly, where is your sense of fun.
Reading this reminds me of the old days.

Whisky
Yeah, the fun is OK - I'm still laughing at "peckerweed"!
Its when it gets abusive that it isn't fun, and the guys who brought their slanging match in from the other forum are killing the more "normal" slanging matches off by just being nasty.
Bring back Wilf, what d'you reckon, Whisky?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Those who are unhappy do not necessarily blame the country. They simply point out the things that they don't like about the place. Unfortunately some people who do like it here object to that and become abusive, start silly name calling and hurling personal insults. Everyone is entiltled to their opinion without being called an idiot, bell-end, moron etc.etc.
I agree that not all blame the country but you cannot claim that the abusive posts are all directed at those who are unhappy here from those who are happy. I've read plenty that are aimed in the other direction.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the fun is OK - I'm still laughing at "peckerweed"!
Its when it gets abusive that it isn't fun, and the guys who brought their slanging match in from the other forum are killing the more "normal" slanging matches off by just being nasty.
Bring back Wilf, what d'you reckon, Whisky?
They wouldn't know what hit them. God he infurated me. One of the only times i would have committed a terribly crime. Lol :scared:
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:54 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Why do they bother?

Hah! The usual suspects, no doubt!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:55 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Why do they bother?

Originally Posted by Wendy
It's alright Vash you can get off the step, they are sending Margaret3 round to beat you
Originally Posted by busterboy
I live closer! Let it be me, Let it be me!

Now, ladies, please let's be civil about this. There's plenty for everyone, so if you'll just form an orderly queue...
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:57 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Now, ladies, please let's be civil about this. There's plenty for everyone, so if you'll just form an orderly queue...

Ohhh, as you Aussies say 'Get over youself'!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 12:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Ohhh, as you Aussies say 'Get over youself'!
Oh, I will... once the rest of you have got over me.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 12:07 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Oh, I will... once the rest of you have got over me.

I not sure just how saucily you meant that....!
Old Nov 25th 2006, 12:56 pm
Fighting my corner

I not sure just how saucily you meant that....!
Good gracious!

How flattering.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:31 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Can i join?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:38 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Can i join?
If you like I'm sure theres a post somewhere that you need to pay a penance for
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

If you like I'm sure theres a post somewhere that you need to pay a penance for
What, just the one?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:50 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What, just the one?
I've been gazing at Shane Warne all day, I'm feeling mellow and lenient
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:54 pm
Straw Man.

I've been gazing at Shane Warne all day, I'm feeling mellow and lenient

Thank god for that!

He played for a demonstration cricket tournament near me a few years ago, and i have to say he was out of match fitness!

As the players all come through a tunnel i rather loudly asked who "that fat bastard" was! He heard me, it got uncomfortable and he actually went to pass me the bat as if to say, "wanna go, twat?"

I felt soooooooooooo small!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.