Why do they bother?

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:11 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why do they bother?

Originally Posted by jad n rich
See the head abbot has a new signature, "scum of the world unite" more witty musings of a happy man
I would much prefer it if he was a Trapshut monk, rather than a Trappist monk.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:47 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
See the head abbot has a new signature, "scum of the world unite" more witty musings of a happy man
Nice to know you still follow my every move with such keen interest. If what I say is such nonsense, why do you lap up every word of it?
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:03 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I would much prefer it if he was a Trapshut monk, rather than a Trappist monk.
The ignore button is your friend - if I offend that much, use it. Bottom line is that you're everything you accuse me of ... and much much more. You chuck about exceedingly personal insults with no regard for anyone's feelings based on the snippets of information you pick up on these forums.

And all because I disagree with about the relative merits of the UK and Australia ... what a big man you are ...

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Nice to know you still follow my every move with such keen interest. If what I say is such nonsense, why do you lap up every word of it?
You have too high an opinion of yourself, as you were being discussed read your signature as last time I read it you were using it to send nasty messages
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:20 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

The ignore button is your friend - if I offend that much, use it. Bottom line is that you're everything you accuse me of ... and much much more. You chuck about exceedingly personal insults with no regard for anyone's feelings based on the snippets of information you pick up on these forums.

And all because I disagree with about the relative merits of the UK and Australia ... what a big man you are ...

Other than you, I'm not aware of having a go at anybody.. and you brought this on yourself by having a go at me, the first day I posted, for having the temerity not to think that Oz is great as its cracked up to be.

As for handing out personal insults... check your own posts. Count the times you call people morons, arsehole, bell-end and a whole host of other things. Its obviously a journalistic 'talent' you have for not seeing the vitriol in your own postings.

As for ignoring you.. not a chance.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

What has Christmas got to do with Australia vs UK?

I've off to have a shufty at that one.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:33 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

You're pretty late in on this one. Did you have trouble tuning your radio?
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Reading some of the reactions to the Xmas thread, I wonder why the Godsquad bother? I mean if there lives are that great why do they waste so much of it trying to convince us that somehow that our opinions and experiences are 'wrong', which is about as futile as starting a debate on why red is better than blue.

Isn't it strange that one post 'up there' can wind up the Godsquad so much, :
k sent
c

the other day (dare i say it?) i went on the PIP website and there was a godsquad whos OP was if you are a whinger f off to Costa del sol. Since he'd only been there a few weeks i pointed out he should not judge others having a hard time too harshly as it may come back to haunt him. Among other things GSquad told me i was a fridgid f**k, ugly,get my tits out(now THAT is a joke!) slut. I was really upset by it and the thread was eventually closed but not because of his inappropriateness, but mine
and then they wonder why i commented about the type of wa***kers some people let in honest to god, it was so unprovoked
c

Last edited by chance to be; Nov 23rd 2006 at 7:59 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:20 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be

k sent
c

the other day (dare i say it?) i went on the PIP website and there was a godsquad whos OP was if you are a whinger f off to Costa del sol. Since he'd only been there a few weeks i pointed out he should not judge others having a hard time too harshly as it may come back to haunt him. Among other things GSquad told me i was a fridgid f**k, ugly,get my tits out(now THAT is a joke!) slut. I was really upset by it and the thread was eventually closed but not because of his inappropriateness, but mine
and then they wonder why i commented about the type of wa***kers some people let in honest to god, it was so unprovoked
c
I saw that one too, I actually know the bloke and he is so not like that in real life so don't know why he posted what he did. Strange.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:28 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I saw that one too, I actually know the bloke and he is so not like that in real life so don't know why he posted what he did. Strange.

Oooh I want to know who that was...I always am so surprised when folk go on meltdown.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Oooh I want to know who that was...I always am so surprised when folk go on meltdown.
he isn't from this board bb and I don't think he comes on here. him and his wife are really nice people and from your part of the world too.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:33 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
he isn't from this board bb and I don't think he comes on here. him and his wife are really nice people and from your part of the world too.
Probably drunk and ranting...NOTE TO ALL...do not turn on computer when horribly drunk or pisxed off!

...we could all learn from that lesson!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 9:57 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG these threads are fukcing hysterical!

soooo much better than thanksgiving TV tonight
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough

k sent
c

c
That is bad what the hell is wrong with some people.Something in their world thats not ok it's strange but some of the nasty's are not living the perfect life at all (me thinks).
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:12 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

k sent
c

c
How awful for you. It really upsets me too when people start hurling personal insults and being nasty just because you dare to have a different opinion.People who resort to this kind of behaviour are obviously unable to communicate through normal means of discussion and so erupt into foul mouthed tantrums.

Do these people behave like this in normal life - I doubt it. So why do it on forums? Are they frustrated, angry, confused because they can't change people's minds? Because we don't have the same love of a place as they do. We actually dare not to enjoy sharing our dinner with a zillion flies or our idea of fun is a bit more than sitting on a beach all day, fishing, or listening to lectures about how great Australia and it's people are.

It amazes me how angry people get too, when anyone even posts something bad about Australia in a jokey way - if the person had done exactly the same thing in the UK, about the UK - everyone would have had hysterics - it's part of being British. Or did these people leave their British sense of humour behind in the UK?

It's interesting to discuss different points of view but you don't have to be rude and insulting to get your point across.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.