Want to move back to the UK

Old Jul 18th 2016, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

Lub123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Want to move back to the UK

Thanks a lot for the help everyone.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 10:31 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lub123
Thanks a lot for the help everyone.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lub123
Thanks a lot for the help everyone. .....
You're welcome.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 7:47 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably, for a child aged 0-10 in that time period, school and medical care records exist. Is there a procedure for applying for copies of these records, I wonder?
Old Jul 19th 2016, 10:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Presumably, for a child aged 0-10 in that time period, school and medical care records exist. Is there a procedure for applying for copies of these records, I wonder?
Good thinking Robin. I had a hunt around and found the following:

GP records

GP records should be retained until 10 years after the patient's death or after the patient has permanently left the country, unless they remain in the European Union.
Electronic patient records must not be destroyed or deleted for the foreseeable future.
Children and young people
All types of records for children and young people should be retained until the patient is 25 (or 26 if they are 17 when treatment ends) or eight years after their death, if sooner.
If a child’s illness or death could be relevant to an adult condition or have genetic implications for their family, records may be kept for longer.

Applying for access to your health records

Depending on which health records you want to see, submit your request in writing or by email to a registered health professional such as:
•your GP surgery
•your optician
•your dentist
•the hospital trust's health records manager or patient services manager
This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR).
It's a good idea to state the dates of the records when you apply.
How do I access my medical records (health records)? - Health questions - NHS Choices

For school records, the only information I could find suggests that you contact the school directly.