VFS website problem

Old Feb 9th 2018, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Edward Gear is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy VFS website problem

I (uk citizen) am sponsering my fiancee (NZ citizen) via settlement visa to UK. in ordering priority service on VFS website i entered the wrong one (marriage, not settlement) and although i haven't paid it yet there is no way the VFS website will let me go back and change it; HELP PLEASE!
Old Feb 11th 2018, 8:58 am
Just Joined

andrewgibson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VFS website problem

Hi Edward, we had a similar problem when my wife applied for a settlement visa and we were never able to order the priority service. It didn't seem to make much difference, they processed it in around 10 days anyway. They're pretty quick in Auckland. I can't help you with the VFS website, but I hope that helps.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 7:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You should have selected Settlement>Settlement>Fiancee. Did you choose Marriage Visitor instead?
Old Feb 12th 2018, 6:21 am
Just Joined

hello, thanks for your reply, yes i chose marriage at the first category, not settlement (and then marriage) , which i realalised before i actually purchased it, but no way would the VFS website let me go back and change it; i have actually got an email back from [email protected] requesting more information so i'm hoping they can clear my basket and i can start again... (andrew - the processing office for uk bound is sheffield, and i'm told it is 3-4 months unless pay for priority service which apparently makes it 6 - 8 weeks... but thanks for your post anyway
Old Feb 12th 2018, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

i have just had few calls from Dubai, VFS head offices, and they have actually managed to delete my basket, so i have managed to go online and re-order it all! i'm so releived, especially after reading reviews on trust pilot on VFS etc... i just emailed the communications email address and they called my mobile. thanks for your time all