Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

UK Priority Settlement VISA timeline

UK Priority Settlement VISA timeline

Old Sep 15th 2016, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

gjscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Priority Settlement VISA timeline

Don't waste your time trolling please, I've asked a moderator for this thread to be erased.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:02 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gjscott
Read the post again smarta$$, I did not ask for advice of any kind.
This is what you asked in post #1: "..... if any of you could share your own experiences of your application. ....".

Lots of posts have errors in their titles and/or the titles bear little resemblance to the question(s) asked in post #1, so I, and I would guess many others of the BE regulars, pay relatively little attention to thread titles.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Right little charmer aren't you.
That really isn't the way to get a constructive answer from anyone you know!
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:28 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The title clearly states 'timeline'.

SanDiegogirl provided an opinion which was not requested.
SanDiegogirl remarked, accurately, that your timeline is likely to be extended due to the previous refusal for your wife. As a result your timeline is unlikely to match anyone else's because of this. Short of someone peering into a crystal ball you're not going to get an accurate answer or any answer for that matter if you insist on continuing to be so deliberately antagonistic towards posters attempting to assist you.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste your time trolling please, I've asked a moderator for this thread to be erased.
I suggest if you want help and advice you stop making abusive comments.

Thread closed.
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I think I'll add a little something here.

Thank you everyone for giving your free time and effort to try & help the OP even if it did fall on cloth ears.

I'm never quite sure what other people's timelines do by way of help with an individual case & in some areas of BE we actively discourage such threads as they can be counter-productive and create unrealistic expectations.

Best way to gauge what a time-line may be is to look at the official immigraton website for their processing periods.

Anyway. You are all lovely as always so thanks for making BE all that it is .