Uk job applicant

Old May 24th 2017, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

iiiiina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk job applicant

thankyou guys for the time and concern. i really appreciate it. i don't know what action should i do next.
Old May 24th 2017, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

they just send me this.
Old May 24th 2017, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

im not sure if you can see it
Old May 24th 2017, 3:01 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iiiiina
i don't give them any amount. and i don't have a bank account
That's good because I strongly suspect as have others, that you have been scammed, the company e mail address is wrong as they do not use .net in their domain name and they are a wine distribution company and shop in the Uk who will certainly NOT be paying £46,000 a year for office staff.
Old May 24th 2017, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

i felt sad but its okay. thankyou 👍
Old May 24th 2017, 3:09 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely wrong, that opened up a g mail account where there is no password needed, the whole thing has SCAM all over it.
Old May 24th 2017, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

i want to printscreen the form and letters that i have received but i dont know how. is there any facebook group accout for this website?
Old May 25th 2017, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

i want to printscreen the form and letters that i have received but i dont know how. is there any facebook group accout for this website?
so sorry for the disappointment you've had. Regretfully it is very easy to be fooled by scammers as they have got very clever. If you do not have a scanner, you should be able to right click on the attached forms in their original email and "Save image as". Save it as a PDF or JPG then you can attach the image to your next post here. We all would like to stop anyone else being caught , but I'm still worried as to what information you gave them. You say you have no bank account but the info they now have may be enough to apply for documentation to get a passport for example. If you can post what info you gave - NO DETAILS - just was it Name,Address, Date of Birth, etc then maybe we can warn you what they may attempt to do with it. Maybe nothing as you have no Bank account!
Old May 25th 2017, 4:28 am
Just Joined

name, address, birthcertificate, copy of my passport, and my transcript of records 😢
Old May 25th 2017, 4:30 am
Just Joined

[IMG]Wine Buffs Limited Certificates of Sponsorship License.pdf[/IMG]
Old May 25th 2017, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

name, address, birthcertificate, copy of my passport, and my transcript of records 😢
Oh dear me! copy of passport is quite serious as this info can be used for all sorts of identity scams. Not sure what you can do other than maybe contact BI , tell them and see if you can cancel the exisitng passport and get another. Hopefully this will mean that any attempt to use your passport details may bring up a warning. Other posters here may have more ideas for you.
your birth certificate is ideal for identity theft i'm afraid so it's possible bank accounts/credit cards etc can be opened using this info and your address. Eventually you may end up with creditors chasing you for debts you know nothing about. Do you have an ATM card? If so contact the bank who issued it and tell them whats happened so they can hopefully block any attempts to use your details falsely. Fingers crossed that nothing bad happens. sorry but I cannot open your attachment for some reason.
Old May 25th 2017, 8:38 am
Just Joined

im hoping nothing bad will happen😔