Uk job applicant

Old May 23rd 2017, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

iiiiina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk job applicant

hi guys i just want to ask something ive got a job offer fro uk because i pass there email interview after that they send me a contract and the employment terms an condition i signed it and today i received another email and 2 documents are attached into it first is the appointment and the second is the certificate of sponsorship. i just want to ask how will i know if this is legit or not. please help me.
Old May 24th 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

ramocha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk job applicant

Hello UK job applicant,please mention which country you at.the best thing to verify thoe documents is through UK Immigration and citizenship who will contact relevant authorities like the labour as well as Home affairs,ur prospective employer as your sponsor is obliged to process all documents and bearing all costs of getting you to UK including your first flight for your settlement in UK,i ddnt see you mention work visa which I assume will be Tire 2 general visa.
Old May 24th 2017, 9:30 am
Just Joined

from philippines. 2years tier amd they said that i only need to pay immigration health surcharge
Old May 24th 2017, 10:02 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iiiiina
hi guys i just want to ask something ive got a job offer fro uk because i pass there email interview after that they send me a contract and the employment terms an condition i signed it and today i received another email and 2 documents are attached into it first is the appointment and the second is the certificate of sponsorship. i just want to ask how will i know if this is legit or not. please help me.
Hi. You'll need to give forum members more information before they can assist. What is the job, which company is it with, what is the salary offered, which visa will you be applying for?

You're quite right to be wary, particularly as you've only had an 'interview' via email. If you can give us some more information someone may be able to assist you.
Old May 24th 2017, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Office staff, wine buffs limited. 2years contract.
Old May 24th 2017, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

i already signed the appointment letter and the certificate of sponsorship they want me to send it to [email protected] and to their email address. i already send it to the company but when i send it to [email protected] it says that it was a invalid email
Old May 24th 2017, 1:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

i already signed the appointment letter and the certificate of sponsorship they want me to send it to [email protected] and to their email address. i already send it to the company but when i send it to [email protected] it says that it was a invalid email
And the salary and visa? Doesn't sound legit to me at all (that's not a genuine UK government email), have you had any direct contact with the company or just an 'agency'?
Old May 24th 2017, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

they offer me 2years working visa and the company will pay for it the salary is £3637 per month. i talked to them only in email
Old May 24th 2017, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

i only respond in the email maid by the company
Old May 24th 2017, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

they offer me 2years working visa and the company will pay for it the salary is £3637 per month. i talked to them only in email
You are being conned! A salary of nearly £46000 a year for office staff?? you would have to be a senior manager with years of experience to get that much. The email address you have is invalid and NOT a government one. All government emails/websites end in gov.uk.
If you can, post a copy of the sponsorship form so we can have a look for you.
the only UK company called wine Buffs is in Warrington, Lancashire and here's the company info: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...49299/officers
Here's their website Quality Wines and Spirits at fantastic prices and a great variety | Wine Buffs

does any of this look similar to the paperwork you got?
Old May 24th 2017, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

[email protected] this is their email address. how to cand i post picture here?
Old May 24th 2017, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but you are being conned. No legitimate company is going to behave in the way you have described. I hope you have not sent them any personal information.
Old May 24th 2017, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

i already send them my personal info. what should i do
Old May 24th 2017, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

sagarsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point

You should alert your bank that you have been the victim of a 'phishing' cyber crime. Your bank will prevent anyone removing money from your account - which is what the fraudsters are usually after. Did you pay any money at all? If you did you should notify the police in your country - they would probably have a cyber crime unit who can help track the emails.
Old May 24th 2017, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

i don't give them any amount. and i don't have a bank account

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.