Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

UK to Canada, anything I should stock up on?

UK to Canada, anything I should stock up on?

Old Sep 26th 2014, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK to Canada, anything I should stock up on?

Originally Posted by not2old
Malt loaf ... what!

Last trip over I was in Morrisions & loaded up with 10 of em. Put them in the freezer when I got back to Canada

Bloody good for you it is - is Malt loaf
did you have to declare them?
Old Sep 26th 2014, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
Of course I know what Kraft Dinner is! I'd just never heard it referred to as KD. I've never eaten it but I've seen the tacky adverts. I can't imagine why anyone would eat it, frankly, but I feel the same about cupasoup and pot noodle.
never opened one of those things here to consume, you might as well take the paper or cup it came in and eat that!
Old Sep 27th 2014, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by feelbritish
Officially the National Dish of Canada! say no more!
No no no... That's poutine!
Old Sep 27th 2014, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pondhopper2014
No no no... That's poutine!
No that is Quebec's national dish

Kraft dinner (mac and cheese) is for the whole of Canada!