Travel Insurance

Old Sep 24th 2017, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Travel Insurance

Anyone got a recommendation for one way travel insurance from NZ to UK.
Thanks
Old Sep 27th 2017, 9:46 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Travel Insurance

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Anyone got a recommendation for one way travel insurance from NZ to UK.
Thanks
Try World Nomads. Other returning expats (posting on BE) have bought insurance from them, but didn't need to claim afaik.

I take it that you would not want to be repatriated/medivacced back to NZ in a medical emergency, if you are a British citizen then the NHS covers you from the moment you arrive in the UK. However, you would probably wish to have things like electronic items and other valuables you are taking with you as luggage to be insured.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Insurance

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Try World Nomads. Other returning expats (posting on BE) have bought insurance from them, but didn't need to claim afaik.

I take it that you would not want to be repatriated/medivacced back to NZ in a medical emergency, if you are a British citizen then the NHS covers you from the moment you arrive in the UK. However, you would probably wish to have things like electronic items and other valuables you are taking with you as luggage to be insured.
Thank you I will take a look. Daughter is British, bf a kiwi.
Old Sep 29th 2017, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute

I also used World Nomads after being recommended by a friend who has used them for several overseas trips. Fortunately I did not need to make a claim, but they were very easy to deal with in setting up the insurance.
Old Sep 29th 2017, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by durham_lad
I also used World Nomads after being recommended by a friend who has used them for several overseas trips. Fortunately I did not need to make a claim, but they were very easy to deal with in setting up the insurance.
Thanks they sound ideal.