BE is too funny!

Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:25 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE is too funny!

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
ASAP. we are aiming to get back for Dd to start the new school year in UK. We'll see.
Today I've been doing the sort out (again) reducing the amount of things to take back, went back through the keep boxes that are already packed (the boys stuff and memorabilia) Tossed a lot more, reduced three boxes down to two, and made up a bag to donate and some for my friends Dd.
Dh made his third trip to the recycle centre with a car load of metals, all sorted and got a nice bit of cash. that makes three recycle loads and two to the landfill. this week.
Repainted the windows, gutters and trim, mowed an acre of weeds (we had rare rain) and fixed all manor of things we'd put off. and it's Wednesday, he goes back to work on Sunday, so more will happen by then, house up for sale next week, then fingers crossed.
For our last year, we are moving into a much smaller rented bungalow than the one we are selling. We have a huge number of books. A lot of these, and other possessions have been packed and are going to be stored in the basement of the rented bungalow. That way we won't have so much packing to do next year.

I'm also going to get rid of pieces of furniture we don't need. One advantage of buying our retirement home now is that I know what bits of furniture will fit in our new home.

So packing up and leaving next year should be a doddle compared with coming here, when I had just three months to prepare.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
ASAP. we are aiming to get back for Dd to start the new school year in UK. We'll see.
Today I've been doing the sort out (again) reducing the amount of things to take back, went back through the keep boxes that are already packed (the boys stuff and memorabilia) Tossed a lot more, reduced three boxes down to two, and made up a bag to donate and some for my friends Dd.
Dh made his third trip to the recycle centre with a car load of metals, all sorted and got a nice bit of cash. that makes three recycle loads and two to the landfill. this week.
Repainted the windows, gutters and trim, mowed an acre of weeds (we had rare rain) and fixed all manor of things we'd put off. and it's Wednesday, he goes back to work on Sunday, so more will happen by then, house up for sale next week, then fingers crossed.
I'll keep you in my prayers that the house sells super fast!
Old Jun 26th 2013, 10:30 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pondhopper2014
I'll keep you in my prayers that the house sells super fast!
Me too.