Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

Old Aug 18th 2017, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Bolivar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TIER 4 DEPENDANT & STEP BY STEP

Hello everybody first i want to thanks for founders and writers of this Forum it would be so helpfull for everybody.

I will apply TIER 4 Dependant Visa for my wife and i dont want to do anything wrong can anybody who applied before or have an information about, please check these steps for me.

- 1* Create an account on Visa4UK Website - And Apply for right visa fill the blanks pay the fees with IHS and sign the decleration.

- 2* Book an appointment for BRP and fingerprints.

- 3* Fill the blanks on VAF10 form (I'm not sure i need this) can anybody tell me something about that. I think i can print off my visa application from Visa4UK website.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

My father sponsored to me he covered my education, accomod an travel fees. And i want to be a sponsor for my wife should i do another things or just add documents for this im just confusing and want to be sure. I am Lawyer and i can take letter from my Bar Organisation. Is that necessary that my funds evidence? Or i will just add bank statements?

For my wife; we'll going to Swansea/Wales so it's outside the London the fee must be 680 x 9 = 6.120 GBP

And also my wife have some title deeds as her name should i add them? And i have an account i have 10.000 GBP equivalent from 2 months the money is higher than they want is that OK? Also i have another accounts should i add them?

- Marriage certificate (should i give them orginal document or copy is enough for them?)

And do i need another documents because we're newly married from 2th July 2017.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READERS AND ADVISORS.