Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Scared, Angry and Confused....

Scared, Angry and Confused....

Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scared, Angry and Confused....

Originally Posted by Moonshadow_Girl
Thanks for the update on SB! Time to start looking forward once again!

@JerseyGirl~ Had my first mammogram in January this year. Will definitely keep on it.
Good for you. It's all so very easy to keep putting it off...but when you get the all clear it feels sooooo good.

The same applies to PAP smears and routine annual health check ups. IMO that's one of the positives about private US healthcare...providing you have good healthcare insurance you can get various annual check ups that could very well save your life. So why not take advantage?
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:31 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I just finished a wonderful call with SB. She is flying high on the latest news. The blood test for the cancer gene screening came back negative. That means this is the end of her worries about having passed the gene on to her children and also means she will not have to undergo additional surgeries.

Personally, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and prayers to a very sweet and lovely woman. Both SB and I feel that your prayers and positive thoughts were instrumental in helping her get through this ordeal with breast cancer and helped make the outcome so positive. The cancer has not spread; it was caught early; there is no need for chemo or radiation and she doesn't carry the breast cancer gene.

Everyone has been so absolutely wonderful and giving of themselves and I am so proud to be associated with each and all of you.

Thank you for being you.

Rita
Awww, that's great news!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 2:04 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

So very happy to hear SB's great news -- thank you, Rete. Now, full steam ahead to get your strength back, SB!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for taking the time to update us on SB, Rete It's great to hear all that good news and to know that SB can finally breath a huge sigh of relief!

Please pass on my love 'n' huggies when you speak to her again