Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Scared, Angry and Confused....

Scared, Angry and Confused....

Old Mar 20th 2010, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scared, Angry and Confused....

Great to hear from you sweety, I know we were all thinking of you and waiting to hear that you were home and doing well
Old Mar 20th 2010, 1:57 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Christ on a bike, Poppy: you need therapy!

And thanks for the update, SB. Thinking of you and Ken...
I have no idea what you are talking about
An Angel is a sign of love and comfort, they help us through troubled times and bring warmth to people, the sign of an angel hugging someone means that they are protecting them.

When I was a little girl my mother used to say goodnight to me and say "Angels on your pillow"
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for taking the time to update us! I'm so glad your mother is there for you. It sounds like inspite of the problems the Drs are on top of things. I'm wishing only the best for you and your husband.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
An Angel is a sign of love and comfort, they help us through troubled times and bring warmth to people, the sign of an angel hugging someone means that they are protecting them.

When I was a little girl my mother used to say goodnight to me and say "Angels on your pillow"
I'm sure SB has a few 'special' angels that are protecting her

I thought your picture was really cute Poppy
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Songbird, you're really an inspiration. I'm glad to hear that the staff treated you well and that you're surrounded by many who care about you. Take it one day at a time and know that we're with you every step of the way.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:37 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Those angels would keep me awake with the blinkenlights!!! It's kind of like the <blink> html tag, now almost never seen, thank goodness!

I understood your kind intention, but I'll let you have all the angels, OK?

Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:38 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Those angels would keep me awake with the blinkenlights!!! It's kind of like the <blink> html tag, now almost never seen, thank goodness!

I understood your kind intention, but I'll let you have all the angels, OK?

Thank you, I did not mean to cause any upset
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:58 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I did not mean to cause any upset

You didn't sweetie ... some of US love angels and actually believe in them. Me, me.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:00 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

glad to see you posting SB and happy for the good news. Hope the potential bad news is sorted with the least hassle/stress for you - whatever that ends up being.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:22 am
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting SB! Glad to hear from you. Somehow, I missed this post, I'm so sorry that you have to battle this ugly disease again.

Sending you love, (gentle) hugs and powerful kick cancer-ass vibes.

You're in my thoughts.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:00 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

You can beat this!!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear from you, and glad to hear that your stay was as well as can be expected and that you're getting lots of love and care from mum and DH. Take care, we're all hoping for the best!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Songbird
BUT given the choice between having tits or fighting chance at beating this thing - then it's pretty much a no-brainer. ...
Take it from me (the only man following this story?) - tits are overrated - lop 'em off and get yourself healthy !!!

Good luck and thanks for the update!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 6:17 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Take it from me (the only man following this story?).......
er no and I doubt it is just the two of us. I agree with your other sentiment, good health is far more important than appendages that go south in the winter of life.

May you have a full and speedy recovery SB
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:44 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

we will continue to keep an i on you.

Note-I never got a nice wish about angels when I was a kid, it was "sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite." Now that I know what bedbugs are, I would prefer angels.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.