Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for movers please, from Canada to UK

Recommendations for movers please, from Canada to UK

Old Jun 21st 2012, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

sallydawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recommendations for movers please, from Canada to UK

Hi, I can find lots of recommendations for shipping household content to Canada, can anybody recommend a company to do the move back? GTA / Mississauga. Sadly that time has come....
Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendations for movers please, back to UK

Originally Posted by sallydawson
Hi, I can find lots of recommendations for shipping household content to Canada, can anybody recommend a company to do the move back? GTA / Mississauga. Sadly that time has come....
Might be better to post this in the Moving Back to the UK forum, plenty of folks there moving back from Canada.

Let me know if you want me to move it.

Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Recommendations for movers please, back to UK

Hi, that would be great thank you... I didn't notice that section... much appreciated!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Guinness is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recommendations for movers please, from Canada to UK

Originally Posted by sallydawson
we used AMJ Campbell van lines from To to England, they were great and nothing was damaged
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of

I just used AMJ Campbell, they picked up from Toronto 23rd June, the goods arrived in the UK last Sunday!!!. Still waiting for possessions to clear but if everything is there I recommend them. Crazy fast.
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everybody, I've called AMJ, waiting for them to get back to me to arrange the quote visit... quick would be great with 2 kids and a long summer vacation!
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

jenny heading home is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, we are using Tippet Richardson in Calgary. Not sure if they are in Ontario but they have been amazing. We also used them when we moved here to Alberta, they delivered our goods from Calgary to Lethbridge, again, a great service
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

I used GB Liners from UK to Canada and I have used them from Canada to the UK. I have the local agent details if you required them

I have no breakages coming over from the UK. My container left the Alberta on the 24th May and reached its destination today in the Midlands. GB Liners have been in constant contact with me, they are storing my contents for 2 months until I return to the UK. I personally can't praise them enough.