Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Proving rentals as part of the visa

Proving rentals as part of the visa

Old Oct 15th 2017, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proving rentals as part of the visa

Originally Posted by Syria87
Thanks all for your replies and help actually people should know that this site was setup to help people,people like me about immigration,though some people,try to turn it into a battle friend,
My fiance pays all his taxes from all his self employment and rentals,and everything,,, his house is semi detached but the accountant has got now everything what the immigration solicitor needed,
Thanx lots the person who saw that this site can help us,,and also we were able to get a chartered accountant to certify his financial docs though it was abit expensive.

In future people who miss use this great site should watch out coz people like me we need it,not everyone is a scammer they have to know that

May God bless you,let's apply and see how it goes,
nansubuga sylivia
Syria87, nobody is saying your fiance is a scammer, we were saying, based on your postings,and the information you originally provided, that on the face of it, there were some doubts. This is partly due to English not being your first language and us English folk interpreting your comments with an English outlook. I used to have the same misunderstandings with American companies I worked for. I would send them a question and the answer I got bore no relation to what I believed I'd asked! That was because I wrote with an English understanding , but they read it with an American understanding! Took me some time to write questions that they read the same as my intentions! Glad things appear to being sorted and good luck with the application.
Old Oct 15th 2017, 4:26 am
Just Joined

Syria87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proving rentals as part of the visa

Originally Posted by quiltman
Syria87, nobody is saying your fiance is a scammer, we were saying, based on your postings,and the information you originally provided, that on the face of it, there were some doubts. This is partly due to English not being your first language and us English folk interpreting your comments with an English outlook. I used to have the same misunderstandings with American companies I worked for. I would send them a question and the answer I got bore no relation to what I believed I'd asked! That was because I wrote with an English understanding , but they read it with an American understanding! Took me some time to write questions that they read the same as my intentions! Glad things appear to being sorted and good luck with the application.
Thanks lots for the great advise,,I will always use this site,let us see how things will turn out,,
Keep it up quiltman