Permit family

Old Sep 8th 2016, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Bilelov is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Permit family

Hello , Im Tunisian i get a polish resident card ,my wife went to England to work one month ago and I want joint her what I have to do please . Thanks
Old Sep 8th 2016, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Permit family

Originally Posted by Bilelov
Hello , Im Tunisian i get a polish resident card ,my wife went to England to work one month ago and I want joint her what I have to do please . Thanks
You will need to apply for an EEA family permit in Poland before moving to the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview
Old Sep 8th 2016, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Witch type of visa i should make and it is possible to give me visa because my wife she just started work and she leave with her cousin in house .
Old Sep 8th 2016, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bilelov
Witch type of visa i should make and it is possible to give me visa because my wife she just started work and she leave with her cousin in house .
The one as per the link above ?
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:32 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If your wife is a Polish citizen and is working in the UK then you only need to apply for an EEA Family Permit to join her in the UK.

Once you have arrived then both you and your wife should apply for EEA residence cards. You can be included on her application form for the residence card.
Old Sep 12th 2016, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much for advice � ����� ����� ����� ����� ����