Paperwork at airport?

Old Jul 20th 2015, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default Paperwork at airport?

I'm so sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times, I know how irritating it can be on forums when you keep answering the same questions. I'm really busy right now though with packing and haven't much time to search through the forum. My kids and I are returning from Canada to the UK ahead of my husband. We are going to let the CRA know the date I am leaving and let HMRC know the date I am entering the UK. All of our goods will be following on when my husband leaves at the end of September, so I won't be bringing anything into the country with me at that point. Do I need any paperwork at the airport other than our passports? Thanks.
Old Jul 20th 2015, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paperwork at airport?

If you have Brit passports then no, you don't need anything else.
Old Aug 20th 2015, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paperwork at airport?

I moved back without a current UK passport - it expired years ago. I came in on my Canadian passport, explained to the customs agent that I planned on staying but might return to Canada, expalining that I was a dual national but only had this old blue UK passport. He asked what I planed to do on the six months, I said I would get a new UK passport - he stamped me in on my Canadian - total time 2-3 mins.