Reload this Page >

oxforex.com.au ? anybody use them

oxforex.com.au ? anybody use them

Old Jan 29th 2003, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

captaincook is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oxforex.com.au ? anybody use them

i found this site when looking for live forex rates

it appears they are linked wiht a large us firm although they only act as an agent. they offer services including transferring monies for migrants etc. We got some quotes on their websites and they beat the banks hands down - almost wholesale rates if the quotes are to be believed. the spreads are very small.

Obviously need to do some checking to so is this is right and they are OK. Has anybody come across them or used them to transfer funds ?
Old Jan 30th 2003, 12:58 am

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of
Default Re: oxforex.com.au ? anybody use them

Originally posted by captaincook
i found this site when looking for live forex rates

it appears they are linked wiht a large us firm although they only act as an agent. they offer services including transferring monies for migrants etc. We got some quotes on their websites and they beat the banks hands down - almost wholesale rates if the quotes are to be believed. the spreads are very small.

Obviously need to do some checking to so is this is right and they are OK. Has anybody come across them or used them to transfer funds ?
I used them to transfer all of our Australian savings back to the UK 6 months ago. They were excellent. I locked in the rate on the morning they announced the Aussie dollar had achieved a triple A rating and a couple of faxes and days later all our savings were safely back in the UK. They were efficient, calling me several times to confirm the transaction was happening, I got a superb rate and their charges were fixed and low. I will use them again when we move the last of our dollars back in May.
Old Jan 30th 2003, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it oxforex or ozforex?

I cannot find a website for oxforex but can for ozforex.
Old Jan 30th 2003, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

captaincook is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks herman thats reassuring.

sorry i typed the address incorrectly, as per goose should be

ozforex.com.au