Is no one returning???

Old Jun 11th 2011, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is no one returning???

Our Bon Voyage tracker seems to have ground to a halt - is no one going back at the moment? Dont forget to put your details so we can cheer you back over the Channel!!!
Old Jun 13th 2011, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

bettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is no one returning???

OK so I put my details in Quoll, didn't really think anyone would be interested
May take me a while to respond to any posts as computer now making it's way back to Blighty via train/cargo ship.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bettyboo67
OK so I put my details in Quoll, didn't really think anyone would be interested
May take me a while to respond to any posts as computer now making it's way back to Blighty via train/cargo ship.
Nah, we all enjoy a good stalk!

For anyone interested, www.flightradar24.com is pretty good and you can get it on your iphone for free as well.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Limeynic is an unknown quantity at this point

Were heading back after almost 14 years in TX. 8 weeks on Friday, Lancashire here we come, with our 4 TX born children.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

bonkers is an unknown quantity at this point

im heading home tomorrow sometime hopefully we are on standby to fly to heathrow,flying out from chicago after being here 11 years .
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

toodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of lighttoodlepip is a glorious beacon of light

Yes we are but we're taking our time to get back - we leave Melbourne in a couple of weeks and we're driving to Perth, then flying via Singapore & Dubai to Istanbul and having a week in Turkey before arriving in UK at the end of July! Decided we needed a holiday before getting back to real life!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont forget to put your details in the flight tracker thread then we can see that you have landed and will be a virtual cheer squad!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2011, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Shazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant future

After 23 yrs I'll be returning August 12th (passport willing)
Old Jul 12th 2011, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Hey quoll I just posted my 2 year update it's in he "Back Home" forum - hope you are well
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Hey quoll I just posted my 2 year update it's in he "Back Home" forum - hope you are well
WOW, 2 years already! I'm hanging in, counting down the next 7 weeks until the day we get on the plane for my next trip (all 6 of us - DH, DS, DDIL and 2xDGDs!) to go to DS1's wedding! Bloody cold here though, sitting here in the study in my padded jacket at 6am!!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by quoll
WOW, 2 years already! I'm hanging in, counting down the next 7 weeks until the day we get on the plane for my next trip (all 6 of us - DH, DS, DDIL and 2xDGDs!) to go to DS1's wedding! Bloody cold here though, sitting here in the study in my padded jacket at 6am!!!
Hah well I was wearing a combination of shorts and a fleece today, a combination of optimism and realism.

Fantastic that you have a wedding and trip to the UK to look forward to, maybe this time you'll refuse to get on the return flight!
Old Jul 15th 2011, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

CarolPat is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm about three months away from returning after 33 years in the US. House is sold, belongings shipped - now I have a few weeks to catch my breath, make goodbye visits and make final arrangements for the move back. What am I doing to myself?
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aw well done Carol, want to share your story with us in the 50s 60s thread, you dont need to be that age haha.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Shazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CarolPat
I'm about three months away from returning after 33 years in the US. House is sold, belongings shipped - now I have a few weeks to catch my breath, make goodbye visits and make final arrangements for the move back. What am I doing to myself?
Good for you Carol! I'm 4 weeks away from leaving. I've only been here 23 years and I know I'll have a LOT of adjusting to do when I get back I'm sure but I've made up my mind that no matter what it's my home and I'm going to have to love it warts and all!
Old Jul 16th 2011, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

CarolPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charleygirl
Aw well done Carol, want to share your story with us in the 50s 60s thread, you dont need to be that age haha.
Yes, I'll try to do that. I'm definitely in that age bracket - unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.