Be nice to OZ

Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be nice to OZ

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Confused? Your post pointed out that koalas are not a species of bears. My point was that the soft toy koalas were (and still are) marketed as bears. This is where the issue came from...marketing. Parents/Kids were familar with teddy bears, panda bears etc, hence the creation of the koala bear.

Thank you kiwi-child I meant to add that but got bored and went to bed.

My little 'bear' is still scrabbling around up in our loft somewhere I've never been to Aus or NZ but my Dad bought him for me while he was over there. I think he's covered in real fur too
Old Dec 21st 2006, 10:36 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by northernbird
sums you up really, can't argue properly have to resort to name calling.
lets face it ,you are the antagonistic one if you dont like the fact that not everyone likes to live in the clone zone ,stay on your own side of the forum .
I personally dont want to listen to your clonezoned ellenbrook style drivel .
Old Dec 21st 2006, 10:37 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
lets face it ,you are the antagonistic one if you dont like the fact that not everyone likes to live in the clone zone ,stay on your own side of the forum .
whats ellenbrook??
Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Betty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond reputeBetty Boot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
whats ellenbrook??
A suburb in perth.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Betty Boot
A suburb in perth.
thanks BB, I wonder what drivel they spout there then???
Old Dec 21st 2006, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

**dodges burger buns that are flying around the forum**
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be one of the most bizarre threads I have read in a long long time. How aggressive are some of you to a bit of light hearted humour - jeezusss !
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:15 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This has to be one of the most bizarre threads I have read in a long long time. How aggressive are some of you to a bit of light hearted humour - jeezusss !
But its not the right type of lighthearted humour!!! It doesnt involve lightheartedly beating the crap out of Australia!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by arkon
From what I gather I would like NZ even less than I do this place. The problem with having an excellent scenery, good beaches and mountains seems to mean there is F all else so what is the other 99% of your brain supposed to do?

On a serious note though, I've talked over moving to NZ with the missus and we've decided we would both rather have bowel surgery in the wood with a stick than move even further into the dark ages. The conversation went something like this.....Honey would you like to emmigrate to NZ? F off you C not while I have a hole in my A*se! (I coloured it in for effect!)
Arkon I laughed so hard I choked!!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:50 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Thank you kiwi-child I meant to add that but got bored and went to bed.

My little 'bear' is still scrabbling around up in our loft somewhere I've never been to Aus or NZ but my Dad bought him for me while he was over there. I think he's covered in real fur too
LOL: You're welcome. They do cull them here you know, so maybe the real fur thing could be a fact
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:54 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TopCat3
Arkon I laughed so hard I choked!!!
And even though I'm a Kiwi (and proud of it), I can demonstrate how grown up we can be, and declare that not only do I have a sense of humour, but also think Arkon is a pretty ok guy

Now would an Aussie/Aussie lover be as well balanced and mature as I am if that was posted about Australia ?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:57 pm
Jedi Princess

Its very interesting how the pro oz brigade have landed on this our sacred beach. Perhaps we are under attack
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:25 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Its very interesting how the pro oz brigade have landed on this our sacred beach. Perhaps we are under attack
Or do they have doubts about them selves and feel they have to spend all day on this site telling us how great aussie is ,i reckon they work for the Australian tourist commision .
But in all serious ness i think australia has some great countryside and beaches and i love driving here once out of the cities ,but life in general is boring boring boring .
Living in perth is like living on an island within an island ,and unless one is totally moronic there is no doubt one will go crazy ,just like monkies in a cage .
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:44 pm
Jedi Princess

Or do they have doubts about them selves and feel they have to spend all day on this site telling us how great aussie is ,i reckon they work for the Australian tourist commision .
But in all serious ness i think australia has some great countryside and beaches and i love driving here once out of the cities ,but life in general is boring boring boring .
Living in perth is like living on an island within an island ,and unless one is totally moronic there is no doubt one will go crazy ,just like monkies in a cage .
I posted today that i seriously wonder if Vash doesn't work for the UK marketing division of The Australian Tourist Board LOL

I refer to Perth as being 'a sandpit on the edge of a desert' LOL I mean it even has sand in place of soil for chrissakes!

I thought you had left perth and gone back to UK, dunno why. Anyways. have a great xmas and new year
Old Dec 21st 2006, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Vick is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Anyone want to say something nice about OZ for a change, poor OZ seems to be getting a big bashing down here in this forum.

why are you so concerned? don't you think it would be a bit odd for people to say they love everything about Oz whilst posting on the 'Moving back to the UK' forum?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.