Be nice to OZ

Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:19 pm
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be nice to OZ

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Anyone want to say something nice about OZ for a change, poor OZ seems to be getting a big bashing down here in this forum.

We'll start saying nice down here when you start saying something bad up there. See my point, probably not going to happen is it

Admin Sue, you were complaining about the 'them and us' situation here lately, yet you let people post this kind of stuff. We'd get bashed up in the Godzone for saying anything bad about Oz up there, yet it seems perfectly ok for them to invade our space with their 'defend Oz at all costs' crap. What's that all about then?
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:23 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseD
You can get a plane out of here
OMG nearly fell off me chair laughing v.v.v. funny
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:25 pm
FPM
Banned

FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

NB,

If your 'can't be arsed' reply was to me, i was not referring to you. In general you seem quite balanced in your approach down here.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:30 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
NB,

If your 'can't be arsed' reply was to me, i was not referring to you. In general you seem quite balanced in your approach down here.
It was mate, look I think this was meant to be a light hearted thread. Yours was the first antagonistic post in it. Nobody has defended Australia in this thread and nobody has slated the anti-australia brigade in this thread either.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:48 pm
FPM
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
It was mate, look I think this was meant to be a light hearted thread. Yours was the first antagonistic post in it. Nobody has defended Australia in this thread and nobody has slated the anti-australia brigade in this thread either.

I know, but this type of thread seems to be coming ever more common down here. I guess I was referring to the trend rather than this particular thread. But it always seems to be the same people (with the exception of Lane,,haha)
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Koalas are not bears.

Ok no need to split hairs!

I had a Koala bear as a cuddly toy when I was small
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:59 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
Being able to drive to the snowfields after work on a Friday. Superb!

They're all on fire at the moment HP. There was a bit in the Age about how Mt Buller or Buffalo might get hit!
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:01 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Ok no need to split hairs!

I had a Koala bear as a cuddly toy when I was small
I hope you didn't call them Koala Bears when you were in Australia, my friends well take the mick when we call them Bears.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:10 pm
FPM
Banned

I hope you didn't call them Koala Bears when you were in Australia, my friends well take the mick when we call them Bears.
Pandas aren't bears either (not that they are Australian), and all Polar bears are left handed There used to be bears in the UK, according to my 'A Natural History of the British Isles' dvds.

also Sth America has the most marsupials of any continent.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
also Sth America has the most marsupials of any continent.

EH?

If you are referring to the Monito del Monte it is the only marsupial mammal in South America, there are however thousands of types of Gastrotheca in South America but since those are frogs they cant really be included in the whole marsupial mammal thing.
Australasia has far more marsupials than anywhere on earth.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:33 pm
FPM
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
EH?

If you are referring to the Monito del Monte it is the only marsupial mammal in South America, there are however thousands of types of Gastrotheca in South America but since those are frogs they cant really be included in the whole marsupial mammal thing.
Australasia has far more marsupials than anywhere on earth.
Not according to 'Wild Sth America' I'm sure it said there are over 40 types of marsupial there. I'll check the dvds again tonight, been a while since I watched them.

I lived in Colombia for a while and can't say i saw any there. Did eat a guinea pig though!
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FPM
Not according to 'Wild Sth America' I'm sure it said there are over 40 types of marsupial there. I'll check the dvds again tonight, been a while since I watched them.

I lived in Colombia for a while and can't say i saw any there. Did eat a guinea pig though!

There are loads of marsupial frogs but as far as i know there are over 200 species of marsupials in Australasia of the 334 species world wide. Think there are a few in central America and some in the US
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

OZ is Utopia!!
But then again, I can be forgiven, I have spent 4.5 years existing in NZ.
Anyone coming from here to OZ would think its Utopia!
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:40 pm
FPM
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
There are loads of marsupial frogs but as far as i know there are over 200 species of marsupials in Australasia of the 334 species world wide. Think there are a few in central America and some in the US
Perhaps they were lobbing the frogs in then as well then? I'll check out the dvds.

But polar bears are left handed, check one out next time you see them write something
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:43 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by FPM
Perhaps they were lobbing the frogs in then as well then? I'll check out the dvds.

But polar bears are left handed, check one out next time you see them write something

Yeah, never heard that one. How strange though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.