lost passport

Old May 23rd 2013, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

fouzianaz64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question lost passport

hi
i m fouzia naz living in karachi pakistan i lost my passport in shopping mall
it held uk visit visa of 5 years on it and also usa visit visa 2 years remaining
on it as well
i need help in this case what to do first how do i remake my passport?
and how do i get my visas back on it?
do i have to pay uk visit visa fees for 5 years and how much is it?
more which kind of document i have to show to reclaim my visa back on
my new passport and how long time it will takes please help me to sought
out this problem i am facing these days
thanks to giving me your time
waiting for your reply

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 23rd 2013 at 2:17 pm. Reason: changed text to normal font size
Old May 23rd 2013, 2:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lost passport

Hi...welcome to BE.

I think you would be best to repost your questions in the Moving Back To The UK Forum for the question about your UK visa and in the US Immigration forum for the US visa.

You will see I have changed the text of your post to normal font size to the font we normally use. Very large text is very hard on the eyes!

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 23rd 2013 at 2:26 pm.
Old May 24th 2013, 9:23 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fouzia and welcome to the forum. Presumably you have scanned copies of the visas and the passport? That will help the relevant authorities.

For the visas, do follow the links that Jerseygirl has put in for you. For the passport, assuming that you are a Pakistani citizen, you'll need to contact the authorities there that issue passports.
Old May 24th 2013, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Default lost passport

dear sir/madam
i am fouzia naz living in karachi pakistan.i lost my passport in a shopping mall
it held five years visit visa of uk and also two years visit visa of us as well.
i need your help please let me know how do i get my new passport and my visas back on it.and which kind of documents i have to show.
do i have to pay visit visa fees again to get back my uk visa.
where i have to go and get help in this case.
how long time it will takes please help me to sought out my problem i am going through
thanks to giving me your time
i am waiting for your kind advise and reply
Old May 24th 2013, 8:25 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

You will need to reapply for your passport. You should get a police report detailing the loss. You should inform the British High commission of the loss of your passport and 5 year visa.
When you have your new passport you can apply to replace your visa. If your visa had little time on it, just reapply for a new one.
Old May 25th 2013, 2:08 am
Just Joined

thanks madam,
i got my visit visa for uk in november 2012 should i have to pay visa fees again to reprint my visa on my new passport.
and also tell me where is birtish high commission in pakistan so i informed them for lost of my passport wd five years uk visa on it.
thanks
Old May 25th 2013, 3:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fouzianaz64
thanks madam,
i got my visit visa for uk in november 2012 should i have to pay visa fees again to reprint my visa on my new passport.
and also tell me where is birtish high commission in pakistan so i informed them for lost of my passport wd five years uk visa on it.
thanks
The High Commission will tell you whether they want you to pay again. You'll find their address through this link
Old May 25th 2013, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

KOLLY7 is an unknown quantity at this point

HOW CAN I OBTAIN MY US PASSPORT BOOK INSTANTLY NOW ,MY E-MAIL ADDRESS:-<<<snip>>> OR IF IT INDIA PASSPORT BOOK I WILL OBTAIN IT OKAY I HEREBY NEED MY PASSPORT BOOK TO OBTAIN INSTANTLY .

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 25th 2013 at 6:21 pm. Reason: removed email address
Old May 25th 2013, 10:32 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

thanks madam,
thanks
Yes you will have to pay for a new visa.
try emailing [email protected] giving details of your visa and your details too.
Old May 26th 2013, 3:55 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fouziana

Step 1 - you will have to notify whichever department issues passports in your country that you have lost your passport. If you have copies, that will help. You will then have to apply for a new or replacement passport via this department.

Step 2 - You will have to reapply for your UK visa when you have your replacement passport. As far as I know they do not issue replacement visas when one is lost...however if you check the website for the Pakistan branch of the British High Commisssion you will find a helpline number so it may be worth calling that number and speaking to them. There is also a website for VFS Global who manage the visa process in Pakistan, they also have a helpline number.

Step 3 - Ditto for your USA visa. There will be a website and helpline number for the American Embassy in Pakistan

It is also essential (if you have not already done so) that you report the loss of your passport to the Pakistan authorities, and equally essential that you report the loss to both the British High Commission and American Embassy of Pakistan......that will ensure that your passport cannot be used fraudulently by someone else, and that you don;t find yourself on the 'most wanted list' somewhere because someone has used your passport as fake ID and committed a crime (believe me this does happen).

Dread - x

Last edited by dreadsoc; May 26th 2013 at 4:00 pm.
Old May 27th 2013, 9:54 am
Just Joined

thanks to trying keeping me out of this loss
i have one more query as some ones husband was the main or basis applicant
and his wife is dependent on him and if husband has done second marriage as we are muslims so a man can keep more than one wife at once so he makes
fake divorce papers to show usa and uk and also canadian embassy to get her
second wife's visit visa for these countries
because of these kind of fake divorce paper he got six months uk visit visa and also shengen (european countries) visa for her and they visited in feb 2013 on it as well now he is trying to get usa visit visa for her
after all of this if his first wife came up with lost of her passport and trying to get back her visit visa reprint which she had like five years valid visit visa of uk and remaining two years valid visit visa of usa do the both countries authorities gave her visas back on her new passport because she is dependent which kind of proves she have to show if she has no copy of visa or passport please help me to find out my problem as soon in this critical condition where to go and whom to inform what she is going through as we are living in karachi pakistan and who will help me because i am first wife and i also do case on him of fake divorce in city court in pakistan and as i am his fifty fifty share holder in his company where he is a ceo i claimed my share back and case is in high court of pakistan
i am a sleeping partner so he has done fraud with me i dont have my personal account no credit card
if i make a debit card like how much minimum account it should be have enough to show these authorities
Old May 27th 2013, 10:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have merged your thread in the Welcome Inn with the one in the UK forum so that anyone answering you has the whole story.
Old May 27th 2013, 12:49 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if the search function is now back in operation, but we had a post very very similar to the one above by the OP some months back. Quite a coincidence.
Old May 27th 2013, 1:25 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

and his wife is dependent on him and if husband has done second marriage as we are muslims so a man can keep more than one wife at once so he makes
because of these kind of fake divorce paper he got six months uk visit visa and also shengen (european countries) visa for her and they visited in feb 2013 on it as well now he is trying to get usa visit visa for her
after all of this if his first wife came up with lost of her passport and trying to get back her visit visa reprint which she had like five years valid visit visa of uk and remaining two years valid visit visa of usa do the both countries authorities gave her visas back on her new passport because she is dependent which kind of proves she have to show if she has no copy of visa or passport please help me to find out my problem as soon in this critical condition where to go and whom to inform what she is going through as we are living in karachi pakistan and who will help me because i am first wife and i also do case on him of fake divorce in city court in pakistan and as i am his fifty fifty share holder in his company where he is a ceo i claimed my share back and case is in high court of pakistan
i am a sleeping partner so he has done fraud with me i dont have my personal account no credit card
if i make a debit card like how much minimum account it should be have enough to show these authorities
Fouziana

The same answer applies as in my post above.
However you should report this to the relevant authorities without delay.

Dread - x
Old May 28th 2013, 6:14 pm
Back from India

Not sure what this all really means but if you think some fraud has happened email the email I gave you earlier