Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Inflation has dropped in the UK to just 2.6%

Inflation has dropped in the UK to just 2.6%

Old Oct 11th 2012, 2:47 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inflation has dropped in the UK to just 2.6%

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
This thread is about the UK not Australia.
Sorry I was replying to a post that mentioned it was similar in America, you must have missed that ?
Old Oct 11th 2012, 4:56 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chris955
Sorry I was replying to a post that mentioned it was similar in America, you must have missed that ?

No I didn't miss it, but seeing how you are so dogmatic about not wanting to mention other countries, I would have thought you would have dodged it like a brick, but if it suits your cause I suppose you think it's ok, the old, Do as I say, Not as I do crap.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 11:16 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 12th 2012, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if today's announcements about the gas and electricity prices (6%) will effect our current inflation rate.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 12:51 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I wonder if today's announcements about the gas and electricity prices (6%) will effect our current inflation rate.

I wouldn't have thought so gas and electric went up by 15% not long back and inflation only peaked at 5.2%.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
I wouldn't have thought so gas and electric went up by 15% not long back and inflation only peaked at 5.2%.
Yes they rose 15% back in August last year but then fell by 5% in January.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:34 pm
Banned

Yes they rose 15% back in August last year but then fell by 5% in January.

A 10% rise then, it's going back up to above 15% shortly.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:15 pm
Banned

Cant get away from it unfortunately, I am thankful the rises arent as big as we were seeing in our last country of residence but any rise is unwelcome. Just have to make the house more energy efficient.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:30 pm
Banned

Cant get away from it unfortunately, I am thankful the rises arent as big as we were seeing in our last country of residence but any rise is unwelcome. Just have to make the house more energy efficient.
Is it ok today to talk about other countries, you had a hissy fit yesterday over it.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:46 pm
Banned

No I didnt.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:53 am
Banned

Great news just breaking UK inflation has dropped even further to just 2.2%.

The lowest it has been since 2009.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:59 am
Banned

More fantastic news.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 9:01 am
Banned

Looks like the Uk is on a roll of good news at the moment. Breaking news on sky is that the latest unemployment figures are down by 50,000 which is fantastic news.

Last edited by Pit Bull.; Oct 17th 2012 at 9:40 am.