Help on arrival homeless

Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Saman20177 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help on arrival homeless

Originally Posted by Pica
I'd imagine there'd be plenty of bar/ restaurant / cafe jobs in MCR on basic wGe. Have you done a Google search? I have family in MCR and they say plenty of work available if you're legal, have an NI number
Yes sir i have done search everything bu in order for to even get a job to start with i need some where to stay thats the problem im having
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by not2old
Manchester B&B not less than £40/night x 7 nights + all the other expenses.... money will be gone fast.

Now a shelter in Manchester @ £5/night, scrounge some food & hand outs, the odd cigarette, few cans from Morrisons, the £500 could last 3 weeks or more

By now OP you must have it all figured out, know where you are going to when you get to Manchester, where to look for work ... is that right?
No sir i have searched the sites for manchester jobs and shelters nothing usefull..the only thing i knew was that a coucil flat now i realised i have to wait till 3month thats even made it worse for me
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

going the B&B & should the OP need gigs, booze, food, transportation, top up his phone, internet cafe, job searching - I reckon the £500 will be gone in a week
Yeah, sounds about right but why the gigs?
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saman20177
Yes sir i have done search everything bu in order for to even get a job to start with i need some where to stay thats the problem im having
you are beginning to annoy me

You asked for help, lots has been provided + you now know that you won't get free council accommodations

So what are you going to do - step by step when you arrive at Manchester the minute you walk through the arrivals door with £500, a suitcase, a mobile phone, no friends & no family?

I would like to hear it?
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

No sir i have searched the sites for manchester jobs and shelters nothing usefull..the only thing i knew was that a coucil flat now i realised i have to wait till 3month thats even made it worse for me
Are you planning to contact the organisations that you've been given details of in this thread?
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:14 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, sounds about right but why the gigs?
typo should have been cigs, although the OP after his escapades in Iran it might be a 'gig'
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

which sites have you searched sir? Your best option appears to be staying in Iran, working and saving lots and lots of money so you can pay a deposit on a house in the UK
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:23 pm
Dichotomus tinker

you are wasting my time, of course there are homeless support groups & shelters in Manchester. Are you too damn lazy to search for it & just want the easy answer?

Manchester

Hostel or shelter – Brick by Brick LHAG

Where to stay in an emergency - Shelter England
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness me. Posts 40, 57 and 65. Ciao
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

you are wasting my time, of course there are homeless support groups & shelters in Manchester. Are you too damn lazy to search for it & just want the easy answer?

Manchester

Hostel or shelter – Brick by Brick LHAG

Where to stay in an emergency - Shelter England
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:26 pm
Dichotomus tinker

which sites have you searched sir? Your best option appears to be staying in Iran, working and saving lots and lots of money so you can pay a deposit on a house in the UK

Oy, thats what I said previously, but as you know the OP has every excuse under the sun

OP wants back in the UK with his £500, someone to give him a roof over his head, a warm bed, a job & a council flat

Well, it ain't going to happen
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oy, thats what I said previously, but as you know the OP has every excuse under the sun

OP wants back in the UK with his £500, someone to give him a roof over his head, a warm bed, a job & a council flat

Well, it ain't going to happen
He probably knows that-it's just a wind up
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:31 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Goodness me. Posts 40, 57 and 65. Ciao
kudo's all round SOS

Just me asking the OP, simple as it gets, after all, look at all the help & free support the OP has been given so far.

I would like the OP to post his step by step first month plan when he gets through the arrival doors at Manchester airport?

Short & sweet
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:32 pm
Dichotomus tinker

He probably knows that-it's just a wind up
I don't think so, I think the OP wants the easy answer & there isn't one
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

https://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.