Reload this Page >

Getting my girlfriend a holiday visa to the UK

Getting my girlfriend a holiday visa to the UK

Old Jul 17th 2017, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

dtk28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting my girlfriend a holiday visa to the UK

Dear people of knowledge.

I am trying to get my girlfriend a holiday visa to the UK I would like to know the ins and outs of this process from any of you who have gone through this process ei everything what I and she will have to produce and if and how much funds I and she would need to have to make this happen. I would like her to stay for the maximum term of 3 months so your advice would be great for me to make this all happen.

Thank you for your time

David
Old Jul 17th 2017, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting my girlfriend a holiday visa to the UK

Google "Visitor Visa for UK" and you get

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
Old Jul 17th 2017, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

dtk28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou for your help.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

LondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLondonSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute

I think success probably hinges on her being able to prove ties to her home country. As you mentioned three months, I imagine she hasn't got a job. Is she a student? Can she provide proof that she will be returning to complete the next year of studies after her visit?
Old Jul 18th 2017, 10:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You'll need to provide a lot more information about you and your girlfriend before anyone will be able to help. What passport(s) do you both hold, where do you live, what's your employment/financial situation, what ties do you have to your countries of residence, are you travelling together or is she visiting you in the UK?