A funny thing happened...

Old Jun 21st 2013, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Talking A funny thing happened...

... in the grocery store.

Check out my blog post for today to hear about my Doctor Who experience in the grocery store (in Canada)!

http://pondhopper2014.wordpress.com/doctor-who/

Now I know for SURE I have to move back to the UK.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 2:46 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A funny thing happened...

Originally Posted by pondhopper2014
... in the grocery store.

Check out my blog post for today to hear about my Doctor Who experience in the grocery store (in Canada)!

http://pondhopper2014.wordpress.com/doctor-who/

Now I know for SURE I have to move back to the UK.
I would have wondered what the hell is she talking about. I would never have clicked Dr Who Dr Seuss? That and I'd be looking at her like she's barmy. Good job biting your tongue.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

I like the t-shirt too! Funny story!
Pond hopper, you just set me wondering who the next Doctor will be when you get back! David Tennant was my favourite. I was just starting to warm to Matt Smith when he decided to call it a day!
I think Doctor Who has become popular in North America among the cool kids!
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

I get the same "of for goodness sake" moments when I am browsing the English boards on pinterest and I see pins for Ireland and even NEW England
PS: Cardiff is actually on our short list

Last edited by Perth; Jun 22nd 2013 at 1:53 pm.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all

I know - right?!?! I only knew the Dr Seuss one because I'm a homeschool mommy, we do both doctors... but seriously?!?!

And yes, I see that too. I am saying for now we're moving to the UK because honestly I have no idea where we'll end up. Cardiff is SO appealing to me, but so is Derbyshire, BATH (which I doubt we could ever afford in a million zillion years), Scotland (though my Hunny is less keen for the more northern parts of the UK) - we're wide open!

But this was honestly how I was looking at her. I'm amazed she didn't ask what was wrong with me.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 11:56 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter NEEDS that shirt lol. Her grad gift was a Drwhoo number plate, there are loads of teens around here that watch Dr Who, not so much the oldies, i wouldn't assume anyone my age or older would have a clue about the dr.